napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test/tren/mast cycle

So my starting pics BEFOREh the masteron and AFTER today's workout....
f7a1658a0bc03704bd921d950f3d505a.jpg
fcdc4edb04e65840155e0cf88b77a8ce.jpg

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

^Very nice bro,

bro you can easily see how much more dry and cut you are now... it looks really fucking good considering you already have great size and then add the better cut... its only going to get better too... very nice work brother...

Sorry to be ignorant but I need to ask for my own benefit. 150test e or c, 50mg tren e or ace? And then mast 100mg? I was going to run the 50/50/50 "cut stack" for lack of knowledge but I think I want the titration ability of separate doses to find my sweet spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to be ignorant but I need to ask for my own benefit. 150test e or c, 50mg tren e or ace? And then mast 100mg? I was going to run the 50/50/50 "cut stack" for lack of knowledge but I think I want the titration ability of separate doses to find my sweet spot

This cycle is kind of under construction so I'm switching things around a little. But it's mast prop, test e, tren e. As of now I'm pinning 3x a week. I will probably switch to 4x a week. 50/50/50 is not a good dose ratio. What's your cycle history?

[email protected]

Zero cycle hx. Been on test cyp 150mg and deca 150mg for the first year and now using UGL test c 500 week and 300 week of deca. Did 50 days of 25mg tbol twice a day from August through the middle of sept

OKAY primo is a bit scarce for the moment so I've now changed my doses a little. Tren is staying the same. Test is staying the same.
Mast is going to be increased.

150 test
50 tren
300 mast

I'm just playing with it to get my sex drive at a high test cycle level and to maintain throughout a stressful half year. I'm not running it 6 months but I need to maintain while my energy and appetite are down.

[email protected]

OKAY primo is a bit scarce for the moment so I've now changed my doses a little. Tren is staying the same. Test is staying the same.
Mast is going to be increased.

150 test
50 tren
300 mast

I'm just playing with it to get my sex drive at a high test cycle level and to maintain throughout a stressful half year. I'm not running it 6 months but I need to maintain while my energy and appetite are down.

[email protected]

its still looking good bro... nice and conservative but to the point... i really can't wait to see you get primo in there

Top Bottom