napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't need high doses to get results

its just completely unnecessary and the problem here is placing your body through that amount of strain, ESPECIALLY when its unnecessary... i am so certain that a lot of the same results would occur without any of the side effects if done far more responsibly...

Kinda like having one too many shots of liquor, yes you may become a bit more buzzed but here comes the vomit and the hang over

Kinda like having one too many shots of liquor, yes you may become a bit more buzzed but here comes the vomit and the hang over

Haha, same reason I don't ever get drunk anymore. I might catch a slight buzz after a few drinks on the rare occasions I do drink, but that's it. I don't regret that decision the next day either!

Greetings just want to post my results from a cycle that doesn't had to have high dosage to get good results. I used sus 300 once a week for 10 weeks and 50mg tbol for 6 weeks. I gain 19 pounds and increased 2 inches of arms size and develop a great physic in overall I just measured the arms only. I'm not an expert in the bodybuilding but I'm a college student in biotechnology bachelors degree and I'm on my senior year, I can tell you that you must put your body first to get used to drugs on low dosages to keep seen results with time so when keep increasing the dose with the time you don't develop a tolerance to it, because when you get to that point you will want to go to the danger zone of dosages and as Dylan says you will learn the hard way. Right now I'm at half of my first week of PCT and I dropped 5 pounds but still look big and shred maybe was water retention from the sus, well just wanted to share that!.

yup its a marathon .. not a sprint

Top Bottom