napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noob question #1: roid rage

I did punch a window out too actually. That one I felt bad for

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It was my own window so I just felt dumb. That same blast I was getting into my work truck and dropped my shaker cup so instead of just picking it up and cleaning it off, I launched it across a hotel parking lot then punched the car parked next to me. That entire blast was a nightmare. So many unforeseen things fucked my life plans up and I was just taking it out on everyone and everything. What sucks is that I started that running Ace then switched to Enanthate. So when shit got rough it wasn't like I could stop pinning and chill in a few days.

I remember you telling that story on Evo. That was you right? Something about a note?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Hahaha ya dude long story. That one was justified though. He made the first threat and said he would go get his gun lol.

It was my own window so I just felt dumb. That same blast I was getting into my work truck and dropped my shaker cup so instead of just picking it up and cleaning it off, I launched it across a hotel parking lot then punched the car parked next to me. That entire blast was a nightmare. So many unforeseen things fucked my life plans up and I was just taking it out on everyone and everything. What sucks is that I started that running Ace then switched to Enanthate. So when shit got rough it wasn't like I could stop pinning and chill in a few days.
Hahahaha. That's hillarious. Tren is such a fun drug.... man I can wait to hit this injectable methyl tren I have :)

Hahaha ya dude long story. That one was justified though. He made the first threat and said he would go get his gun lol.

Oh yeah that's right. Fucking tweakers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom