napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long overdue intro

Leotis

What's up guys and gals? I've been a longtime lurker and figured it was time to register and introduce myself. My name is Brian... been in and around the game a loooooong time, but I'm getting back into it again full-force after a way too long layoff. Looking forward to continuing to learn as much as I can and recommit to beasthood...

What's up guys and gals? I've been a longtime lurker and figured it was time to register and introduce myself. My name is Brian... been in and around the game a loooooong time, but I'm getting back into it again full-force after a way too long layoff. Looking forward to continuing to learn as much as I can and recommit to beasthood...

Welcome to the family bro. Lot of solid knowledge and experience over here. Let me know if I can be of any help along the way

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have you with us brother! You are in the right place for the best information and sources available. We have a great family and community here that takes care of everyone. If you need anything just let me know!

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here! you will quickly find that there is not other forum in existence comparable... im really looking forward to having you here... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way...

Sounds good bro. Glad you aren't lurking any more. People that have years of experience are always great to have on the boards

Top Bottom