napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test flu

I experienced test flu symptoms the next morning. Also high pip with test c. Do you just ride it out? Also, do you all workout while having high pip?

Well, I did delt, 1 inch 25 ga, 1cc 200mg test c. It was my first pin and my hands were shaky as heck. Maybe that's what it was because when I injected, I felt pain deep in the muscle, like if I hit something. But the pain was not bad at the moment. After pinning, I felt it hurt like any normal injection. I also did it smooth and took me about 30 sec to pin the 1cc. I still have pip but it's less. A heated gel pad has helped out a lot. Pip sucks! Any advice? By the way, I had mild fever and I was sluggish, achy body and stuff. Headaches too.it all went away and only lasted one day. I definitely don't think it's bad gear.

Well, I did delt, 1 inch 25 ga, 1cc 200mg test c. It was my first pin and my hands were shaky as heck. Maybe that's what it was because when I injected, I felt pain deep in the muscle, like if I hit something. But the pain was not bad at the moment. After pinning, I felt it hurt like any normal injection. I also did it smooth and took me about 30 sec to pin the 1cc. I still have pip but it's less. A heated gel pad has helped out a lot. Pip sucks! Any advice? By the way, I had mild fever and I was sluggish, achy body and stuff. Headaches too.it all went away and only lasted one day. I definitely don't think it's bad gear.

delt is a fairly easy spot and you should not be getting any of that with a smooth delt injection of just test c... you may have just not been in a good spot... watch this video for some help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EMfuLsC10

I've heard of tren fever and cough but what is test flu...is that a real thing and if it what causes it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its your body fighting foreign substances in your body.

I got a very, very slight case of it the first time I pinned TNE. Not bad at all...just a touch. Never happened again.

its your body fighting foreign substances in your body.

Okay this is going to sound like a dumb ass question. If you have been on TRT for a while, and decide to blast does your body react the same way because the amount of Test being injected or is pretty much use to the test being injected.

Not in my case...but that's just been my own personal experience. The most I've pinned in a single dose of test is 400mg though. My reaction was no different than a 200mg dose.

Okay this is going to sound like a dumb ass question. If you have been on TRT for a while, and decide to blast does your body react the same way because the amount of Test being injected or is pretty much use to the test being injected.

Your body should be used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell you what test flu is. It means you shot too mg/ml. It is related to prostglandin formation. Let me guess...you shot some juice over 300mg. And maybe shot that while you have a beta 2 like ephedrine in your system. You got flu plus sweats....right?

I will tell you what test flu is. It means you shot too mg/ml. It is related to prostglandin formation. Let me guess...you shot some juice over 300mg. And maybe shot that while you have a beta 2 like ephedrine in your system. You got flu plus sweats....right?
I'm not sure if you're talking to me or not but if you are, my test was 200mg/'ml and I injected 1.5 cc. Also, I'm not using any ephedrine but I did take caffeine, I don't think it is a beta 2 but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is, I believe I hit a nerve when I pinned on Wednesday.

Top Bottom