napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

baakoos

Hi mate I have been watching you're videos on YouTube and subscribed as I think you're advice is great for steroid users.

I have done 2 cycles over the past 16 months, first cycle was test E 500mg a week and Dbol 30mg daily. Second cycle was Sust at 500mg weekly and NPP 300mg week.

Over this period I have learnt that I am pretty oestrogen prone to gyno symptoms and have always used arimidex even on first cycle when sides showed up at .5mg ED.

After finishing my 2nd cycle 7 weeks ago I got my bloods done and usual stuff LH was 0.5, FSH was under threshold etc... prolactin came back at the high end off acceptable.

Finished my pct today. Everything seems to be coming back, no loss of errections, testicles growing back so a really good size, feeling good for just finishing cycle my pct was

Clomid 50:50:50:0
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20

My next cycle wasn't sure on what to use, I was thinking about test propanate at 300mg a week and tren ace at 250mg a week for 10 weeks. Aromisin ran from day one. Aromisin is new to me and I am not sure on what dose to run so that's my first question and if you know a good place to source legit aromisin that would be helpful.

I was also planning on adding an oral to my cycle but not Dbol as gyno is a burden. Never got it but got itchy nipples on first cycle and that was enough for me to figure out I needed arimidex, but this time want to swap it for aromisin as I believe this will be better for me.

My cycle may be this.

Weeks 1-10 test propanate 300mg weekly.

Weeks 1/8 tren acetate 250mg weekly.

Weeks 1/4 nap 50 1 a day? ( unsure on this )

Now wanting to incorporate an anavar into this cycle aswell so would it be worth lowering the test prop to 200mg a week and 250mg omnagen a week and run the test prop as the kick start and the omnagen for 12 weeks ? Hope this makes sense mate ?

So revised cycle

Week 1/4 250mg omnagen

Weeks 1/4 200mg test prop

Weeks 4/12 500mg omnagen

Weeks 1/10 tren ace at 250mg a week

Weeks 1/4 50mg napalon.

Weeks 1/15 aromisin. I know arimidex needed spread right up until pct but not sure if aromisin does as it doesnt rebound

Not sure if I can source caber or if I will need it ?

All advice will be great, keep up the videos, find them very interesting. Thanks mate

hey bro... your prolactin is at the top end because you used npp without caber... you cannot move forward without getting bloodwork again to see if your bouncing back.. you do it 3-4 weeks after you complete pct... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? why are you using arimidex if your estrogen prone? it makes no sense to not use aromasin in that circumstance... are you taking the proper time off in between cycles?

You've made some poor choices cycling in the past, which gave you some issues. Before we can advise you on your next cycle we need to know more about you. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom