napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie - arm immflamation/tennis elbow

spent2k

i'll make this super quick..

I have underlying nerve pain in lower trigeminal. it's managed with medications and cannabis. I'm also on thyroid med and TRT (3x/week injections)

Im low 40's have kids, business - I got back into shape starting 2 years ago. I overtrained.
I developed bad tennis elbow 18 months ago
I did P.T. end of last year, no success. I started BPC-157 + Thymosin Beta 4 end of December. Amazing success, but then I way to quickly tried to lift to much and stalled healing. Then I restarted peptides early summer - and was making progress, then hurt it again.

Long story short - I can't get out of my own way. I want to stay active. Due to my chronic illness/pain, I feel best when I workout in the mornings.

BUT I feel like I need to take a solid month off and put my arm in a cast.

The pain went from classic tennis elbow, then to my wrist, now its back in my forearm but not presenting as tennis elbow per-say... its just tons of inflammation.

Again, I'm not a body builder. I am in great shape. I am NOT looking to do anything dangerous. I don't want to take anything that can exacerbate mild E.D. symptoms. I want to be a good dad and husband and stay in shape and have good energy.

With all that said, I have read TONS of posts on healing nagging injuries. This arm issue is to a point I need to consider going back to orthopedic and taking the cortisone shot and probably asking for an MRI to confirm nothing else is wrong and rule out surgery.

BUT I'm not completely opposed to SARMS. I really know nothing about them. Im not afraid of peptides, because the ones I take are ones that are anti-aging and longevity. I don't want to take something that will harm me.

Can you shed some light, advice, suggestion, on me - for this situation?

I'm sorry I said this was short but it ended up being a bit of a novel. I'm scared of SARMS but it seems like that's my next step unless I take 2-3 months off and put my arm in a sling and tons of NSAID's, cortisone shot, and PT.... In this case, maybe SARMS is safer? Better?

TIA!

look into 2 things

graston technique
a combo of stopping weight training for MONTHS, yes i said MONTHs sorry. and swap to doing yoga to get your flexiblity and mobility up. otherwise these injuries will become chronic and bother you forever

the sarms healing stack is safe, effective and proven... mk677 and mk2866 have studies dating back to the 90's showing their efficacy as well as safety.. with mk677, its ideal to go a minimum of 6 months but a year is far more ideal, quite similar to how you would run hgh...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered! His layouts are always on point! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I would probably take a bunch of time off from training. Every time you come back you end up hurt again so it is not fully healing. Focus on diet to keep your good shape while you are not training. You can still keep a good cardio routine going as well.

Run a sarms healing stack. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Hey all just an update. I took a full month off. Weekly massages and weekly PT visits and daily PT. No upper body at gym just cardio and legs.

Update on my condition not confirmed but it's brachial pain or a radial nerve syndrome....combined with some golfers elbow.

Best thing I can do is nothing at all except stretching and PT and it's depressing.
Im going to make appt with orthopedic to evaluate and ask for an MRI ... And probably end up with cortisone shots.

Would the healing stack be safer then this route? Anybody here have these weird chronic arm issues similarities?

TIA

Hey all just an update. I took a full month off. Weekly massages and weekly PT visits and daily PT. No upper body at gym just cardio and legs.

Update on my condition not confirmed but it's brachial pain or a radial nerve syndrome....combined with some golfers elbow.

Best thing I can do is nothing at all except stretching and PT and it's depressing.
Im going to make appt with orthopedic to evaluate and ask for an MRI ... And probably end up with cortisone shots.

Would the healing stack be safer then this route? Anybody here have these weird chronic arm issues similarities?

TIA
of course its safer and more effective... a cortisone shot is merely a band aid.. its TEMPORARY and all that it does is mask an injury, which generally leaves you worse off than before once it wears off...

I had incredibly painful elbow tendinitis and bursitis. I as constantly getting cortisone injections. I also did PRP, which did nothing for me.

However, I'll tell you what was a lifesaver for me. Mark Bell's elbow sleeves. Have ever seen a powerlifter use a powerlifting shirt for the bench press? Same concept, but for the elbows. It's so tight it gave my elbows a chance to heal while still being active. Now, not 100%, but I'm prob 80% better or more from the sleeves.

of course its safer and more effective... a cortisone shot is merely a band aid.. its TEMPORARY and all that it does is mask an injury, which generally leaves you worse off than before once it wears off...
Ok so somehow the day or two after my post, I randomly heard or read that to much GH can cause water retention which can cause pain, specifically in arms along the radial or ulnar nerve.

Then I put two and two together that I've been on CJC/IPA peptide cycling for almost a year.

I then found more evidence of high GH presenting as these symptoms.

I stopped the peptide and have noticed much relief in the past week. I even did a couple upper body workouts.

I'm probably already overduing it. But I guess the mk667 and some others that increase GH would actually present more arm pain similar to the GH increasing peptide??

This is crazy I'm surprised it's not more evidence out there or maybe it's just placebo

Ok so somehow the day or two after my post, I randomly heard or read that to much GH can cause water retention which can cause pain, specifically in arms along the radial or ulnar nerve.

Then I put two and two together that I've been on CJC/IPA peptide cycling for almost a year.

I then found more evidence of high GH presenting as these symptoms.

I stopped the peptide and have noticed much relief in the past week. I even did a couple upper body workouts.

I'm probably already overduing it. But I guess the mk667 and some others that increase GH would actually present more arm pain similar to the GH increasing peptide??

This is crazy I'm surprised it's not more evidence out there or maybe it's just placebo
I have seen people have random issues with anything and everything, often times not in the norm with what should take place so it certainly is a possibility... it is not likely but is possible

Top Bottom