napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dgator86

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle.

I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF
I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman
————
Training:
CrossFit - 4+ times per week
Standard gym - 3 times per week using Juggernaut AI (some isolated/some compound) or something similar with deadlift and squats
LISS/Runs - as needed, if feeling good
————
Diet:
Maintenance macros into deficit as progressing. 40/30/30 mix
————
Main Cycle: 12 weeks
Me -
GW501516 - 20 mg AM
SR9009 - 30 mg (10 mg 3x per day)
RAD140 - 20 mg AM
N2Generate - Weeks 9-12

Her- 12 weeks
GW501516 - 20 mg AM
SR9009 - 30 mg (3x per day)
RAD140 - 5 mg AM

————————————————-
PCT- 13-16
Me-
Nolva 50/25/25/25
GW501516 - 20 mg

Her-
GW501516 - 20 mg
——————

I’d greatly appreciate the feedback. Also looking to get these questions answered.
1. Should her cycle be 12 weeks or 8?
2. Does she require a PCT? I thought not but wanted to check.

Thanks!

I dont see any real problems here myself. Looks like a pretty solid plan to me.

Definitely keep the cycle at 12 weeks to maximize benefits

She does not need a pct to recover hormones

She would not require a PCT but many women will at least run a test booster at the end of their cycle. Other than that, none is needed

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle.

I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF
I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman
————
Training:
CrossFit - 4+ times per week
Standard gym - 3 times per week using Juggernaut AI (some isolated/some compound) or something similar with deadlift and squats
LISS/Runs - as needed, if feeling good
————
Diet:
Maintenance macros into deficit as progressing. 40/30/30 mix
————
Main Cycle: 12 weeks
Me -
GW501516 - 20 mg AM
RAD140 - 20 mg AM
N2Generate - Weeks 9-12

Her- 12 weeks
GW501516 - 20 mg AM
SR9009 - 30 mg (3x per day)
RAD140 - 5 mg AM

————————————————-
PCT- 13-16
Me-
Nolva 50/25/25/25
GW501516 - 20 mg

Her-
GW501516 - 20 mg
——————

I’d greatly appreciate the feedback. Also looking to get these questions answered.
1. Should her cycle be 12 weeks or 8?
2. Does she require a PCT? I thought not but wanted to check.

Thanks!
Ill give you the full layout for both of you... Where are you getting your sarms?

She does not "require" any pct but often times women will use a test booster or just continue with cardarine and stenabolic after the cycle.. remember, just like men do need estrogen, women do need testosterone... albeit far less amounts, we know crushing estrogen as a man can be a huge detriment, which also holds true for women with testosterone... generally women use nothing but a test booster is very helpful for a good 4 weeks after the cycle... she would not need one here though considering that GW and SR both have zero suppression.. here are your layouts...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

For You:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

________________________________________________-

For Her

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

Dylan has you completely covered with an amazing layout! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Dylan’s got both you covered her. But I don’t see the need of her having a pct. Hope all goes well.

Dylan covered you! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Thanks all for your input. Thank you @DylanGemelli for the cycle advice.

I am looking at both Sarms4Sale and Umbrella Labs. The only thing that's got me stuck is the SR-9009. Umbrella offers a "sublingual" version which I'm hearing is more bioavailable, but that could be bRoScIeNcE. What do you think?

Thanks all for your input. Thank you @DylanGemelli for the cycle advice.

I am looking at both Sarms4Sale and Umbrella Labs. The only thing that's got me stuck is the SR-9009. Umbrella offers a "sublingual" version which I'm hearing is more bioavailable, but that could be bRoScIeNcE. What do you think?
broscience? huh? where on the planet earth would you come up with that.. thats a PROPRIETARY formula they have perfected.. its a different method of solvent used to ensure of more bioavailability in all their products, not just the sr... broscience? im lost on that or where you would ever come up with that..

I didn't mean to offend or question the products. I was just asking more on what I've seen around the internet and whether or not the sublingual was really beneficial versus other options.

That being said, Umbrella Labs is where we decided to buy from. We are pumped!!

I didn't mean to offend or question the products. I was just asking more on what I've seen around the internet and whether or not the sublingual was really beneficial versus other options.

im not a snowflake, i dont get offended by damn near anything... i get highly confused on nonsensical comments, but offended, please dont get me twisted some of the weak assess out there... i was just completely lost as to how you could call that broscience.. i think you maybe just misinterpret what broscience is but calling a chemically formulated proprietary formula is just preposterous bro and thats why i reacted that way...

Ah. You definitely didn’t offend Dylan. Dylan’s been around here on forums for longer than a decade, i would wish anyone luck trying to make Dylan get offended by words on a screen, he’s seen it all and wouldnt start now lol.

Top Bottom