napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to winstrol

Wolfethenew

Hey guys I have finally found a forum worth a damn! I'm glad I can get so much great info at one source! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of yalls team.
So to get started I am a baseball pitcher and wanting to start on oral winstrol. I have seen that deca shouldn't be stacked with it through some posts, so I need help on what I should stack it with to help with my joints since I know it is tough on them. Please help me with how to cycle and what to stack with. I have heard and read all the comments that most people say about winstrol and baseball and I understand, but the drug wouldnt be the most popular steriod in baseball for almost 30 years if it was that bad. Guys today still get caught with it (Ervin Santana). I also would like to know where I can find a legit source I'm not taking any chances on websites or going through guys at the gym it can be cheap shit and overpriced. Thank you for yalls time.

Re: RE: New to winstrol

Wolfethenew said:
Hey guys I have finally found a forum worth a damn! I'm glad I can get so much great info at one source! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of yalls team.
So to get started I am a baseball pitcher and wanting to start on oral winstrol. I have seen that deca shouldn't be stacked with it through some posts, so I need help on what I should stack it with to help with my joints since I know it is tough on them. Please help me with how to cycle and what to stack with. I have heard and read all the comments that most people say about winstrol and baseball and I understand, but the drug wouldnt be the most popular steriod in baseball for almost 30 years if it was that bad. Guys today still get caught with it (Ervin Santana). I also would like to know where I can find a legit source I'm not taking any chances on websites or going through guys at the gym it can be cheap shit and overpriced. Thank you for yalls time.
Welcome to the forum, bro. First thing first, are you tested? Secondly, what are your stats and any previous cycle experience?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks man. And I am new to steriods I tried a pro hormone last year before I had surgery called m-sten. I gained about 2-3 miles on velo but about 20 pounds of some good some bad lol. I am 5-11 180 about 10-12% body fat.

Re: RE: Re: New to winstrol

Wolfethenew said:
Thanks man. And I am new to steriods I tried a pro hormone last year before I had surgery called m-sten. I gained about 2-3 miles on velo but about 20 pounds of some good some bad lol. I am 5-11 180 about 10-12% body fat.
What about being tested? How old are you?

if your 22.5 yrs old + i would consider just a tes cycle. or the triple stack of sarms if your not ready to pin.

osta + GW + S4 would be your triple stack. LGD is another, but that is a lot more potent and could be ran on its own. But we need some info out of you, so spill your guts buddy.

I don't want to throw to much info about me on here just to keep my name clear. But I'm ok with testing I just need to start within a few weeks. I also am 22 I for sure have researched enough to know that I would like winstrol.

Wolfethenew said:
I don't want to throw to much info about me on here just to keep my name clear. But I'm ok with testing I just need to start within a few weeks. I also am 22 I for sure have researched enough to know that I would like winstrol.
Really you are too young for aas. It is not wise to run winstrol solo, you need to run a test base with it. Don't stack deca with winstrol to mask the join pain. Plus if you use winstrol and deca together with no test base you're going to be shut down hard and more than likely your dick is going to stop working. At 22 I don't think that's something you want. You would be much better off running a sarms triple stack of mk2866, S4, and gw. There is just no reason to run aas at 22.

Winstrol will destroy your joints brother, and that's the last thing you need on your sport. I highly recommend sarms. That is going to be your best bet. The sarms triple stack will drastically improve your performance in all areas.

Not trying to be rude just questioning. If it is so bad why has it been used for this many years and still used today? What would be the most clean and safest stack to take with winstrol then?

Wolfethenew said:
Not trying to be rude just questioning. If it is so bad why has it been used for this many years and still used today? What would be the most clean and safest stack to take with winstrol then?
The main thing with Winstrol is protecting the joints. That's why I'd run test with it.

As for your question on sources, we have excellent ones here and I can hook you up with a price list and discount for Biotech.

The main thing is making sure we get you on the right cycle for your goals brother. That's the issue

I gotcha I appreciate that. So I should run test with winstrol? How does the test help with the joints? I heard the deca is sort of a lubricant. I saw on a few posts that Dylan says there is another product good for winstrol for the joints. Let me try to find it real quick.

Wolfethenew said:
So should it be winstrol and MK-2866 stacked? Taking the MK-2866 instead of deca?
At this point where you're at you should stay far from deca. Deca is not a joint supplement, deca is a very powerful anabolic androgenic steroid. It will shut you down hard, especially if you are not running test with it. I would recommend you go this route...

1-12 mk2866 25mg/day
1-12 S4 50mg/day with split doses of 25mg in the morning and 25mg later in the day.
1-12 GW 20mg/day

Pct
12-15 Clomid 25mg/day
12-15 gw 20mg/day
12-15 daa

You will get great results from this stack, you won't crush your natural test and you'll keep your estrogen in check all while healing your joints. You can get all of your sarms from http://www.pureessence.com

I'm ganna be honest I have no idea what the things you just recommended are? Can you explain? Also I have been talking with my trainer and I really feel ok with winstrol can yall just help me with how I should take it and what with so I can stay safe.

Wolfethenew said:
I'm ganna be honest I have no idea what the things you just recommended are? Can you explain? Also I have been talking with my trainer and I really feel ok with winstrol can yall just help me with how I should take it and what with so I can stay safe.
The things I recommended to you are called sarms. It stands for selective androgen receptor modulators. You can go to http://www.pureessense.com and read everything you need to know about sarms under the knowledge tab. Also, the videopedia section on this forum has a lot of great information on sarms.

If you are dead set on running winstrol than I highly suggest you run a testosterone base alongside it. You will also need liver supports and joint support supplements. Winstrol is liver toxic, so this isn't an option, you must protect yourself. You will also want to have an ai on hand like aromasin. Winstrol has some anti estrogen properties but you should always have an ai readily available.

You could do something like

1-10 test e 350mg/week
1-8 mk2866 25mg/day
1-8 winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 Aromasin 12.5/eod
1-10 cycle assist
Pct
12-15
Clomid 50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/50/20
Aromasin 12.5/eod
MK2866 25/25/25/25
GW 20/20/20/20
Cycle assist

I really think you should do some more research and stay away from the aas for a few more years and get your feet wet with sarms first.

Wolfethenew said:

Welcome home brother! I am thrilled to have you here... So let's get right to it... you have a huge misunderstanding that deca is going to heal you... that's not what you need whatsoever... to grasp an understanding of what sarms are go to www.pureessencesarms.com and read my articles and also watch my videos on my youtube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

sarms are perfect for what you want here... i sent you cycle in your pm's as well...

-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
7-12 cel cycle assist http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CEL-competi ... 1498887564 (that's the cheapest i found it but its anywhere you search)
9-12 daa http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cyc ... est-180ct/

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 50 mg week 1 and 2 every day and then down to 25

nolva 40/20/20/20 40mg week 1 every day and down to 20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod every other day

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
Wolfethenew said:

Welcome home brother! I am thrilled to have you here... So let's get right to it... you have a huge misunderstanding that deca is going to heal you... that's not what you need whatsoever... to grasp an understanding of what sarms are go to http://www.pureessencesarms.com and read my articles and also watch my videos on my youtube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

sarms are perfect for what you want here... i sent you cycle in your pm's as well...

-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
7-12 cel cycle assist http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CEL-competi ... 1498887564 (that's the cheapest i found it but its anywhere you search)
9-12 daa http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cyc ... est-180ct/

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 50 mg week 1 and 2 every day and then down to 25

nolva 40/20/20/20 40mg week 1 every day and down to 20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod every other day

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
Thank you. Hopefully you can get through.

Top Bottom