napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms thinking about rad 140

Tiago silva

(first of all sorry for any grammar mistakes or bad English in general this ain't my mother tongue)Hi i came in here to try and get some answers from experienced people like you guys, I have been doing a lot of research and found a website(Muscle zone) that sells sarms does anyone know if this is a reliable source?
the product in question is "Hade's Hegemony RAD-140". Please take in consideration I have never ran anything and wanted to see if a cycle of sarms would make a difference in my body.

Age-20
height-6"
weight-162 lbs
body fat %-around 10-14
goals- get a ton of weight in
nutrition- basically eating kinda clean with a lot of protein
not taking any supplements
(if I missed some important info that is needed for you guys to help me tell me and i'll answer as fast as i can)
thank you for your help

Been twenty personally I think your too young for sarms but others here may disagree plus at 20 you havent really put the time in to see how far naturally you can progress . At 6 foot your underweight mate so I think you really need to address diet and training for now . Yes sarms can assist for sure but you have to have diet and training keyed in otherwise you'll get little out of them. That source i've never heard of and is proberly not legit.

Been twenty personally I think your too young for sarms but others here may disagree plus at 20 you havent really put the time in to see how far naturally you can progress . At 6 foot your underweight mate so I think you really need to address diet and training for now . Yes sarms can assist for sure but you have to have diet and training keyed in otherwise you'll get little out of them. That source i've never heard of and is proberly not legit.

First of all thank you for your answer. I was way skinnier 2/3 years ago but i gained almost twenty pounds ( was just doing Crossfit) now I feel I hit a stale point and the problem is most of my mass is upper body even when I was squatting everyday and focusing on legs I just can’t/couldn’t develop this area that easily. And other question is if you have any idea of a reliable source for sarms and that I could buy online.

At 20 bro you should be able to pack it on providing you are eating right. What does your diet look like?

I try to get at least 2500+calories a day. Eating oatmeal, chicken, eggs, fruit after every meal, yogurt with a high protein value and low sugar, Greek yogurt (light), handful of nuts once a day, that’s basically it I think

you're at the limit of age with sarms...I'm in aussy in this but if you really wanna give it a try LGD 4033 would suit your goals better than RAD 140.LGD is the best bulking sarm.

Do you know of a place to get it tho? There’s a lot of websites but what are the odds it’s rly sarms that they are selling?

i would really think twice about using isarms at 20... i like to see people wait a bit longer... you are barely past being a teenager... thats your call, its your body dude, but its just not the best idea... if you do, i would consider sticking with non hormonal ones like mk677, gw501516 and sr9009

Pharma Lady will ship to Portugal. I agree with Dylan. Start with GW.

Im not thinking about doing like many cycles im just thinking about doing it once and see how I feel and how my body responds. so your advice is to do what a cycle of mk or gw for how long?

In my opinion 20 is way too young, if your not gaining and improving at that age your not training and dieting properly. Its as simple as that!

are there any risks with me being so young?

1.the endocrine system is important because it regulates tissue function, mood, metabolism, growth and development, sexual function and reproductive processes. It influences nearly all cells, organs and functions of the human body. PEDS at a too young age can defiantly increase the chances of altering this causing possible long term effects
2. You are young and eager and I get that but I personally think you need to put more time under the iron and get your diet sorted. Nutrition plays SUCH a big role in this game . Your stats tell me your underweight still so with time and a sound diet you should see progress without peds especially given your age when your hormones should be around there peak.

Last edited:
Oh okay yea I was scared about the hormones cause I know I shouldn’t fuck with that this young. Thanks for explaining in detail.

1.the endocrine system is important because it regulates tissue function, mood, metabolism, growth and development, sexual function and reproductive processes. It influences nearly all cells, organs and functions of the human body. PEDS at a too young age can defiantly increase the chances of altering this causing possible long term effects
2. You are young and eager and I get that but I personally think you need to put more time under the iron and get your diet sorted. Nutrition plays SUCH a big role in this game . Your stats tell me your underweight still so with time and a sound diet you should see progress without peds especially given your age when your hormones should be around there peak.
well said brother

Top Bottom