napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS. Looking for ideal stack.

BarberSal

Hello All,

I am a 35 year old male who recently began a lifestyle change/fitness journey. About a year and a half ago I was 245 lbs.(I’m 5’6” btw) and had hit rock bottom with my health/weight. I started doing CrossFit and immediately fell in love with it. I’m now down 70lbs and feeling better everyday. My decision to try SARMS was because I am looking to add some good, lean mass. I want to fill out my chest, arms, shoulders and quads. I’ve done a little bit of research on SARMS and recently ordered some. I’m looking for what would be a great stack to achieve these goals. Thanks in advance to all who help with any tips, tricks and advice!

SARMS PURCHASED: (All liquid)
MK677
LGD-4033
RAD-140
Mk-2866
GW-501516

STATS:
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 170 lbs

Current Workout Schedule:
Mon-Wed-Fri- CrossFit Programming
Looking to add Sun-Tues-Thurs as “body building/weight lifting days.”

80A4A3E1-ECDA-4584-9B13-8F8C6D3C8FC8.jpegC6CC2B21-EB5F-4162-8BC3-0D06DC0E4CE6.jpeg

nice job man. you are my height and i cannot imagine ever being 245 wow. you did great here

you cannot go wrong with sarms but make sure you buy from sarms.forsale or umbrella so you don't get fake stuff

a GW + LGD stack was my first stack i did and it was great.

Thanks man! I appreciate that! Yeah, that wasn’t fun at all. That’s not even the heaviest I’ve ever been. My heaviest was 270 and it was fucking miserable. I was in a really dark place at that time. There’s part of me that wishes I woulda started this journey 10 years ago, but better late than never!

great work bro! i love seeing this kind of dedication and progress...

i would make some changes to your planned stack as of now... you can easily save the ones you bought you may not want for this stack for a later plan but as of now, this is what i would go with..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan! I appreciate all of your passion and dedication to the community! I’m very new to all of this and just the little bit of research I’ve done has led me here and to a lot of your videos!

Dylan hooked you up bro! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Couple more questions and I apologize if these are remedial, lol.

What’s the best way to take these? I’ve read that the most effective way is to take them sublingually. The article said the biggest downside to doing it this way is that the SARMs taste awful. I feel like I could get past this pretty easily. Also, most doses are a.m. only, which is good cuz I’m bad at remembering the second, but does that just mean in the morning when I wake up or after my first meal? What’s the ideal method for this?

Thanks again for all of your advice! I really appreciate it!

What’s the best way to take these? I’ve read that the most effective way is to take them sublingually. The article said the biggest downside to doing it this way is that the SARMs taste awful. I feel like I could get past this pretty easily. Also, most doses are a.m. only, which is good cuz I’m bad at remembering the second, but does that just mean in the morning when I wake up or after my first meal? What’s the ideal method for this?

No need for sublingual in my opinion, I just swallow it.

Some need to take it with their meal because they don’t like the taste, but most people can take it right when they wake up on an empty stomach.

It doesn’t matter what time of the day you take it, only thing that matters is consistently within the daily timings daily.

No need for sublingual in my opinion, I just swallow it.

Some need to take it with their meal because they don’t like the taste, but most people can take it right when they wake up on an empty stomach.

It doesn’t matter what time of the day you take it, only thing that matters is consistently within the daily timings daily.
Thanks bro!

NO, that is completely unnecessary and more bro science again that gets passed around out there.. just take them straight down... the poly cell formula suspension at umbrella labs was created to provide maximum absorption for a user so that is the most ideal...

As Dylan pointed out, you do not need to take them sublingually at all. Umbrella Labs has the poly cell formula you should definitely try

Thank you guys for all of your help! Last question (I think, sorry): Should I take each dose individually or would I be able to put all of the doses in a shot glass or medicine cup and take them all at once like a shot? Again, I apologize if this question is egregious! I’m just trying to ask as many questions as possible before I embark on this journey to ensure the most successful start.

Top Bottom