napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to fourm

Childsplay

Hey guy's new to this fourm . I'm 40 yes old and 190 lbs around 14 % body fat I eat around 3300 to 3500 cal a day 338 protien 319 carbs 78 fats wanting to get to around 210 - 215 and was thinking of a tbol cycle for slow lean gains I know this would not get me there in one cycle looking for a jumpstart since ive always had trouble to add weight and would have to run pct after. As I never have used anything but creatine and protien powder looking for best option I know most people say run test with it I'm not sure I want to go that route yet and the only answer I seem to get is aas will shut you down but adding just test will also shut you down so I'm confused about this line of thinking been trying to do as much research as possible before I make any decisions so what I was thinking was a cycle of 50 to 60 MG easier for the split dose of 3 in am and 3 in pm for 6 weeks Day 1 60mg ,Day 2- 12 40mg ,Day 13- 21 20mg and liver support have no idea in I'm gyno sensitive so some options would be helpful there as a per caution if so. Any info would be appreciated positive or negative thanks

Welcome to the forum... I don't have any advice for you because I am learning myself... Good luck to you!

Re: RE: new to fourm

Childsplay said:
Hey guy's new to this fourm . I'm 40 yes old and 190 lbs around 14 % body fat I eat around 3300 to 3500 cal a day 338 protien 319 carbs 78 fats wanting to get to around 210 - 215 and was thinking of a tbol cycle for slow lean gains I know this would not get me there in one cycle looking for a jumpstart since ive always had trouble to add weight and would have to run pct after. As I never have used anything but creatine and protien powder looking for best option I know most people say run test with it I'm not sure I want to go that route yet and the only answer I seem to get is aas will shut you down but adding just test will also shut you down so I'm confused about this line of thinking been trying to do as much research as possible before I make any decisions so what I was thinking was a cycle of 50 to 60 MG easier for the split dose of 3 in am and 3 in pm for 6 weeks Day 1 60mg ,Day 2- 12 40mg ,Day 13- 21 20mg and liver support have no idea in I'm gyno sensitive so some options would be helpful there as a per caution if so. Any info would be appreciated positive or negative thanks
Welcome to AR, bro. This is a great place for all the information you're looking for. Have you given sarms and peptides a thought? They just may deliver the results you're looking for. Tbol is a great oral compound but it's highly advisable to stay away from all orals unless you're going to add test with it.

Childsplay said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you.. it does not sound to me like steroids are necessarily what you need at this point... you may want to consider other alternatives until you are in more the proper condition as well as goal wise on what your wanting to do... tbol alone will be okay but without test, results will not be like what they should or what you expect, just keep that in mind... im always here to help and would be glad to help with alternatives or if your intent on running it this way, i can help as well... welcome home brother

Sarms and peptides got any quick info on pros and cons between them? Would love to have options to look at and compare Dylan

Welcome to AR. I love seeing some of the new older guys coming in here. We will have a nice mixed crowd.

Re: RE: Re: new to fourm

JM750 said:
Welcome to AR. I love seeing some of the new older guys coming in here. We will have a nice mixed crowd.
I agree!!!

Childsplay said:
JM750 said:
I consider myself experienced not old even though it's true

Im 51 and i dont consider myself old either. Bad choice of words on my part. But if i said mature that sounds fucking gay!!

JM750 said:
Childsplay said:
JM750 said:
I consider myself experienced not old even though it's true

Im 51 and i dont consider myself old either. Bad choice of words on my part. But if i said mature that sounds fucking gay!!
Agreed

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:
Sarms and peptides got any quick info on pros and cons between them? Would love to have options to look at and compare Dylan

I did a nice video on sarms vs. steroids you should watch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbT552__wI

also sarms defined https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgA3wzTlh4I

i have a lot of my articles at pureessencesarms.com under the knowledge is power section as well...

you will get every answer you could want from these resources
Thanks I sure will and will definitely be asking more info from you all when I get more informed

Childsplay said:
DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

I did a nice video on sarms vs. steroids you should watch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbT552__wI

also sarms defined https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgA3wzTlh4I

i have a lot of my articles at pureessencesarms.com under the knowledge is power section as well...

you will get every answer you could want from these resources
Thanks I sure will and will definitely be asking more info from you all when I get more informed

Yes brother, do not hesitate to ask away...

Ok so I've watched your videos and been looking around and have been going through this fourm reading what I can checked on pures triple and ultimate stacks and wondering what kind of gains to expect from these. I've read some logs but they are not very far into the cycles . So I figured someone here might have info to better my knowledge to either go or not

Childsplay said:
Ok so I've watched your videos and been looking around and have been going through this fourm reading what I can checked on pures triple and ultimate stacks and wondering what kind of gains to expect from these. I've read some logs but they are not very far into the cycles . So I figured someone here might have info to better my knowledge to either go or not

bro, not the gain question!! you can expect significant and drastic changes but thats ON YOU... its up to your diet and training, consistency, etc... it all comes down to you bro... the capabilities of sarms are huge and what you can accomplish on them... i have great details written in articles on stacks and what to expect... you can cut, recomp, bulk etc... and have huge gains depending on the stack and the way you go about it... http://pureessencesarms.com/understanding-sarms-cycles/

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

bro, not the gain question!! you can expect significant and drastic changes but thats ON YOU... its up to your diet and training, consistency, etc... it all comes down to you bro... the capabilities of sarms are huge and what you can accomplish on them... i have great details written in articles on stacks and what to expect... you can cut, recomp, bulk etc... and have huge gains depending on the stack and the way you go about it... http://pureessencesarms.com/understanding-sarms-cycles/
I know that's a loaded question because everyone responds differently to all types of meds, products, food, ect.. just trying to do my best research.

Welcome to the forum and I'm sure your training is child's play too haha. What you got planned for your future?

Childsplay said:
DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

I know that's a loaded question because everyone responds differently to all types of meds, products, food, ect.. just trying to do my best research.

no problem brother

IronFox said:
Welcome to the forum and I'm sure your training is child's play too haha. What you got planned for your future?
With a 4 boys it's always childs play . Probably would gain weight easier if I didn't haven't have to fight for food lol . Lifting is keeping me in shape now that I have a desk job after 20 years of construction . And training for a second obstical race that's 13 miles just ran a 8 mile one two months ago probably to much cardio is slowing me down the most but love them both

Top Bottom