napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forum looking for wisdom

Smasher10033

I have been reading through this forum and looking for some advice. I am 38 years old 6ft2 and about 220 lbs been working out since i was 16 years old. I have only ever done 1 prohormone and that was of Epistane back in 08-09 or so and honestly it was the fastest i have ever seen gains. I am looking into the world of sarms. I am currently around 15 percent body fat and was curious if you guys think its best to do a cut and trim as much body fat as possible, keep it down and do a bulk/recomp in the late summer fall ? Last spring i cut down to 203lbs and think i went overboard. It was the best ive looked in years but felt exhausted and motivation went to crap..think i eventually went into the realm of overtraining and no matter how hard i worked kept putting fat on after hitting 203. I was planning an ostarine, cardarine stack for 12 weeks. My diet will be on point and i can do cardio for days. I would just like to maintain/ possibly put on some muscle if possible.

Also would adding stenabolic help ?

Thank you for any feedback or advice you guys can give me. This is an entirely new world for me.

My protol would be 20mg Cardarine and 25 mg of ostarine a day for the 12 weeks.

Thank you! Last year I was using over the counter supplements when I cut. I just ordered my stack Cardarine, Ostarine and stenabolic. Do you guys still use any over the counter stuff like fat burners, glucose disposale agents? Or would it be pointless to run them with these sarms ?

Thank you! Last year I was using over the counter supplements when I cut. I just ordered my stack Cardarine, Ostarine and stenabolic. Do you guys still use any over the counter stuff like fat burners, glucose disposale agents? Or would it be pointless to run them with these sarms ?
you can add otc supps if you want... thats just really up to you.. i dont use a ton but there are always things you can add for extra boosts...

Thank you. In reading up on these sarms it seems like they are very good at lowering cholesterol and triglycerides... is there anything to worry about if these are already perfect? My blood work is always perfect with those numbers. There is no chance it lowers them too much ?

Thank you. In reading up on these sarms it seems like they are very good at lowering cholesterol and triglycerides... is there anything to worry about if these are already perfect? My blood work is always perfect with those numbers. There is no chance it lowers them too much ?
no, not at all

Top Bottom