napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new on SARMs

BigHofSweden

Hey all,
I'm new to this forum. I am a former elite athlete in rugby (top level to be Sweden) and ice hockey (intermediate level).
I have been training my entire life and for the past 10 years, almost every day (different things of course). I have previously had easy to recover from injury.
Now I am 61 years old and I have harder to heal from injuries and harder to build or maintain muscles.
After several years of painful arthritis, I underwent hip surgery last year and received hip prosthesis that took a long time to recover from. Recently, I pulled off one biceps bracket during a hockey match. I went through surgery which went very well but I got infection in the wound with antibiotic treatment for 6 weeks as a result.
I am tired of recovery taking such a long time. Would to get tips on SARMs that can help me recover my muscles, energy and heal faster. Extra plus burning fat increases.
I'm 192 cm tall (6.3 ft) and weighs 98 kg (216 lb).
I bought 100 pills of Ostarine-MK2866 10mg from PeakBody. I have done 1 week with 10 mg and 1 week with 20 mg. Plan to stay on for 8 weeks. BUT I Can't say I feel any difference from before. What is wrong? my age? the supplier? the time period is too short to judge?
I have also bought 50 pills of Andarine-S4 25 mg from PeakBody but I haven't started on that yet. Should I stack them?
I hope anyone can give an old man some nice suggestions :)

its the supplier bro... just stop using it because its not going to do anything but cost you money that you are wasting... get rid of it

Hello
I need expert advice. I try to build muscles, among other things, to relieve the knee injuries and to regain strength around the hip joint operated. Also like to get more slim, get rid of unnecessary fat.

Which SARMs would I get the best effect from? And how should you possibly combine SARMs? And how long should I be on SARMs?

Hello
I need expert advice. I try to build muscles, among other things, to relieve the knee injuries and to regain strength around the hip joint operated. Also like to get more slim, get rid of unnecessary fat.

Which SARMs would I get the best effect from? And how should you possibly combine SARMs? And how long should I be on SARMs?

This is the stack I'd go with for those goals

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hello

i have the perfect stack for you... keep in mind mk677 is ran long term but the benefits are huge over time, especially with healing..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom