napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member + alil about me

mixedj

Hey everyone I'm JB. I been lurking around for awhile feeling everything out making sure it was no bs or drama like someother forums before I join. This seem like the most laid back forum I seen just the way I like it. This is the first forum I every said anything on instead of lurking so I'm still nervous

Alil bout me
28, 6ft, 200 lb, 11% bf. I grew up doing roofing since I was 5 lol ( yes my dad had out there working but I loved it and I wanted to work with him , I have strong work ethic) always been strong and lean doing that starting training on and off since 2002 and didn't get serious until 2008. I'm usually a quiet laid back shy type of person that don't say anything until spoken to first so I'm trying to get out of that. i have done 2 cycles in the past of test c for 10 weeks with dbol kickstarter for the first 4 weeks with nolva and clomid for pct and adex for an ai on both cycles. I'll make another thread on my next cycle that I been thinking about running so I can get some advice from everyone

Welcome... Sounds you got the basics down. Everyone here is very respectful. No need to be shy but for the record I was a little shy at first also.

mixedj said:
Hey everyone I'm JB. I been lurking around for awhile feeling everything out making sure it was no bs or drama like someother forums before I join. This seem like the most laid back forum I seen just the way I like it. This is the first forum I every said anything on instead of lurking so I'm still nervous

Alil bout me
28, 6ft, 200 lb, 11% bf. I grew up doing roofing since I was 5 lol ( yes my dad had out there working but I loved it and I wanted to work with him , I have strong work ethic) always been strong and lean doing that starting training on and off since 2002 and didn't get serious until 2008. I'm usually a quiet laid back shy type of person that don't say anything until spoken to first so I'm trying to get out of that. i have done 2 cycles in the past of test c for 10 weeks with dbol kickstarter for the first 4 weeks with nolva and clomid for pct and adex for an ai on both cycles. I'll make another thread on my next cycle that I been thinking about running so I can get some advice from everyone

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush, the best, truthful and most informative board out there buddy. We are glad to have you here with us! I'm sure you will love it here, and if there is anything we can do to help you out just let us know. welcome to the family

mixedj said:

Alil bout me

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here! I am extremely pleased to see that you have such a high comfort level here, which you most certainly should! Listen bro, you don't EVER have to be nervous or fearful to post whatever you want here... Noone is going to give you any sort of shit or ridiculous treatment like you see so prevalently elsewhere... Noone here has that state of mind or practice and it if by chance someone does, they will be dealt with swiftly and accordingly... Chances of seeing that are slim to none because this is not a forum, its a family and its open to everyone...

Anything you need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know and im more than happy to help!

Very impressive stats!

I love the "strong work ethic" piece, that will take you far in the fitness world.

Welcome to the board....................... :D :) :| ;) :cool: :lol: :p

Welcome brother. You came to the right place for sure. This is a no BS site. Most every other site out there is filled with grown up children. The mods dont even have to flex their muscles here cause ppl already know not to start any shit. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome bro! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. I know I have with the plethora of experience that everyone brings.

Top Bottom