bannednutritionRegenRx

Need opinions on this cycle!

jt88

So this was supposed to be a simple cycle of
Test Cyp: 500 mg/week
Tren Ace: 400 mg/week for 10 weeks
Tbol: 60 mg/daily for last 5 weeks

Based off a 14 week cycle

Now circumstances have made it to where I was only able to use tren for the first 5 weeks, and now I have to use NPP for the last 5. Any thoughts on this? would this is a viable cycle one could normally run, switching compounds halfway through. Both are 19nors and NPP is very versatile I always have a bunch on hand so it can be used for a cut as well as a bulk.

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Im 29, 180 lbs, 5'9, 13-14% body fat, been training for 5 years coming up on 6 and this is my third and longest cycle

my question is more so on the switch from tren to NPP halfway through cycle...I wanted opinions on that. this is a cutting into maintenance cycle

you CAN make that switch.. 5 weeks is a bit short and i dont care so much for switching like that but its doable... lets put it this way.. is it a great scenario, not really but it is okay health wise to do, yes

Top Bottom