napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Currently running Test P, NPP, Tren A and Var

NandBroLone

Was a little concerned about running two 19nors together but so far side effects havent been too bad. Once and a while I need to reign in my thoughts a little, but it seems to be better that just running Test and high Tren.

Current cycle is as follows
Test P - 100 ed
Tren A - 40ed
NPP - 80ed
Anaver 75mg ED
Aromisin 12.5 ed
P5P 100-200 mg daily

Results have been good.

Anyone else ever run Tren and Nand together with good results and minimal side effects?

i know that after i ran them together, i said i never would again and have always held true to that.. .some people swear by it but many find it way too much... its all subjective based on what a person can or cannot handle.. i just dont find it necessary whatsoever nor do i find ever need high tren necessary... 100 eod of test and tren is MORE than enough...

i know that after i ran them together, i said i never would again and have always held true to that.. .some people swear by it but many find it way too much... its all subjective based on what a person can or cannot handle.. i just dont find it necessary whatsoever nor do i find ever need high tren necessary... 100 eod of test and tren is MORE than enough...
Yea. High Tren is brutal.

I have ran both nandrolones together and deca has always been one of my favorite steroids. I did not have too many issues with them together but I likely would not run them together again. I have far better experiences with them on their own, especially when it comes to deca. I do very well with deca but I have had bad experiences with high doses. I have had to learn over time about the more conservative dosing and feeling much better on cycle.

I have ran both nandrolones together and deca has always been one of my favorite steroids. I did not have too many issues with them together but I likely would not run them together again. I have far better experiences with them on their own, especially when it comes to deca. I do very well with deca but I have had bad experiences with high doses. I have had to learn over time about the more conservative dosing and feeling much better on cycle.
Yes. I ran NPP once at a gram and broke out severly on my chest. Mental sides were bad, but I did bloat. If I run my NPP at around 500-600 thats my sweet spot.

I definitely do not stack them together. I have used deca more than anything else aside from test and I tend to stick with it although I have started to shift towards more cutting type cycles recently, I have a lot of deca experience and it does not need tren with it at all

Top Bottom