napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need insite on pct

JM750

So i have been blasting and cruising for 3.5 yrs. im 52 as well. So my body is telling me to come off for a while. So i am in week 2 of a clomid and nolva regiment.
Im actually worried a bit that i wont fully recover. But i only have myself to blame. So what i want to do is get bloods done after my pct is finished. But im not sure how long after pct i need to wait for my bloods.
I am going to try to recover, but for any reason, if i cant. Ill just go on trt. Dr approved or not.
I will also say that i have been a lil reckless with my blasting. Shame on me.

well you kinda knew that those could be the consequences, and believe i am with you on self medicated trt but i havent commited totally to that. even though i know i have been off cycle and pct since april and i can tell i am low as hell. chomping to get back on but i need to be in a stable place so my diet and workouts can be spot on. traveling kills me. so i am buying patience i guess, but eventually i will be on self trt but ill figure that out in a year or so. Are you bridging with sarms at all? that seems to help me a great deal

So i have been blasting and cruising for 3.5 yrs. im 52 as well. So my body is telling me to come off for a while. So i am in week 2 of a clomid and nolva regiment.
Im actually worried a bit that i wont fully recover. But i only have myself to blame. So what i want to do is get bloods done after my pct is finished. But im not sure how long after pct i need to wait for my bloods.
I am going to try to recover, but for any reason, if i cant. Ill just go on trt. Dr approved or not.

I kind of told Dylan the same thing.Even though we know full well what is right and what is wrong, we still make stupid mistakes from time to time.I assume you wil do trt for 2 months, and sometime in the last week get your bloods. Then in another month do it again. This way you will know how things are while on pct and done with pct.

your going to be just fine... i'll make sure of that... you remember reading buddhabuilders pct log after being on trt for years and i helped him to a full recovery... he's extremely happy... i will help you the entire way... get your bloods done first and let me know and i'll get you all set up from there brother...

your going to be just fine... i'll make sure of that... you remember reading buddhabuilders pct log after being on trt for years and i helped him to a full recovery... he's extremely happy... i will help you the entire way... get your bloods done first and let me know and i'll get you all set up from there brother...

Thank to all replys. Thanks dylan. But my question still is: when do i get bloods done after my clomid/nolva is complete?
right after? A week after??

Just out of curiosity JM, why do you want to come off completely at your age? Is there something medical going on that makes you not want to run a low trt dose at least, or is it just that you'd like to give full recovery a shot? I know it's going to be very difficult for you, but it's certainly possible and you have a great shot at it knowing you'll be setup with a great pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just out of curiosity JM, why do you want to come off completely at your age? Is there something medical going on that makes you not want to run a low trt dose at least, or is it just that you'd like to give full recovery a shot? I know it's going to be very difficult for you, but it's certainly possible and you have a great shot at it knowing you'll be setup with a great pct

at 52, i just want to see where my natty levels are at. I have no idea where they will be. If they are low, i have no prob with a trt does. And then from there, i will be a lot smarter and wiser when i blast.
Right now, my last test shot was approx 3.5 weeks ago.
Im 2 weeks into pct and my libido is shot.
It got to the point that no matter what dose i took, i wouldnt gain anything. And then my libido was never steady! Id be frisky as hell for a week. Then nothing for a week or more.

at 52, i just want to see where my natty levels are at. I have no idea where they will be. If they are low, i have no prob with a trt does. And then from there, i will be a lot smarter and wiser when i blast.
Right now, my last test shot was approx 3.5 weeks ago.
Im 2 weeks into pct and my libido is shot.
It got to the point that no matter what dose i took, i wouldnt gain anything. And then my libido was never steady! Id be frisky as hell for a week. Then nothing for a week or more.

well bro all of you guys are way too willing to jump in to trt. Fuck that. I will go off cycle and do sarms and hgh. I just cannot see how pins of test for the rest of your life is any kind of way good or healthy. We have all been at this for so long that we say oh what the hell. Then on the opposite spectrum are the neewbs who are scared shitless of a pin who think a dbol cycle is better. Remember that Billy Preston song...going round in circles. Get your test back in gear if you can. You may need more clomid and you may need some hcg. But get your own shit back bro. I promise you that we can get you back. Remove from the back of your mind that you do this half ass and just jump on trt. No...no trt unless we fail ok. And we dont fucking fail. If I dont need it at 67 then you dont.Actually 68 is right around the corner. My life is coming to a close and if I have to do trt now, then so be it...but I hate seeing young guys doing this. Fight bro.

thanks drb I do have some hcg, but just not sure when or where to throw that in at this point. And I sure do remember that song. I like that song. "I got a story 'aint got no melody, I'm gonna sing it to my friends" right? lol

thanks drb I do have some hcg, but just not sure when or where to throw that in at this point. And I sure do remember that song. I like that song. "I got a story 'aint got no melody, I'm gonna sing it to my friends" right? lol

TIME OFF will be the most valuable asset if you are attempting to recover naturally,

Having been pn that long Id have blasted a couple 1000 ius of hcg for about 4 weeks before starting pct theres gonna be some atrophy after being on that long but I dont see why you wont recover it might just take a while . just understand at your age 350 ng maybe a normal recovery your not a teenager anymore .

TIME OFF will be the most valuable asset if you are attempting to recover naturally,
Yes, I'm sure of that.

Having been pn that long Id have blasted a couple 1000 ius of hcg for about 4 weeks before starting pct theres gonna be some atrophy after being on that long but I dont see why you wont recover it might just take a while . just understand at your age 350 ng maybe a normal recovery your not a teenager anymore .

Yes I bet it will be low. So if down the road, I did start a trt regiment at a low 150mg dose p/w What kind of numbers would I be at? and is 150mg p/w enough to support the muscle mass I have already gained?
I'm trying to not lose all my gains as well as have a more steady libido instead of the roller coaster libido. What is considered a good total test number on a trt dose?
thanks for all the reply's

Yes, I'm sure of that.

Yes I bet it will be low. So if down the road, I did start a trt regiment at a low 150mg dose p/w What kind of numbers would I be at? and is 150mg p/w enough to support the muscle mass I have already gained?
I'm trying to not lose all my gains as well as have a more steady libido instead of the roller coaster libido. What is considered a good total test number on a trt dose?
thanks for all the reply's

Your dose would be completely dependent on where it puts you in the range. 150mg should be plenty to hold the muscle mass you have provided you fall into the upper normal range as intended, and you should

I know recovery is what you are after, but some of us is not so lucky. I know I wasn't. I didn't just jump into TRT. After my contest 3 years ago, I couldn't get my numbers over 200 no matter what I tried. I envy the guys that can support healthy test levels naturally. If I could I wouldn't be on TRT for sure. We are just all different and you never know how you will respond individually

Ideal for for standard trt would be 6 to 800 hundred range but if your close too or above your naturally attainable physique 1100 mark is where youll want too stay thats not gonna happen naturally at your age it doesn happen for most guys in there twentys but recovery is different for everyone some guys are back at 700 ng 3 weeks after a cycle in there 40s some in there late twentys come off and never recover you wont know till you try.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I would look into triptorelin aswell. You can get it from your Dr. As I wouldn't trust a lot of the research sites out for this if you do go with it.

I would look into triptorelin aswell. You can get it from your Dr. As I wouldn't trust a lot of the research sites out for this if you do go with it.
Ive heard amazing things about trip however I dont know anyone who has used it but its definitely worth looking into I have ofeten heard you can only use it once a year or so

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom