napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need insite on pct

JM, did you hit any HCG??

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I did prior to the clomid/nolva. I did but not sure if i did enough. I did like 8000 iu over a 2 week period.
I still have some but not sure if i should run that while doing the clomid/nolva

Ive heard amazing things about trip however I dont know anyone who has used it but its definitely worth looking into I have ofeten heard you can only use it once a year or so

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I actually have used it 3 times man, once after being on for about 3 years blasting and cruising and the others being on a little over a year a piece. All 3 times I recovered perfect with levels in the 600's. Once I just used the trip with nothing else just to test it out but the other two times I used HCG, Clomid/Nolva and aromasin at pretty much the same doses that are normally recommended here.

I actually have used it 3 times man, once after being on for about 3 years blasting and cruising and the others being on a little over a year a piece. All 3 times I recovered perfect with levels in the 600's. Once I just used the trip with nothing else just to test it out but the other two times I used HCG, Clomid/Nolva and aromasin at pretty much the same doses that are normally recommended here.
Thats good too know Ive been on for a while and have thought about taking a break

Thats good too know Ive been on for a while and have thought about taking a break

Yea going to use it again in July when I come off again, this time I'll have been on for a yearish. I think it def makes a difference atleast for me. I've pct'd a few times before getting on trt and blasting and cruising and my levels used to only come back at 200-300's max

How do you guys get a script for this stuff.

I have a very liberal Dr I go to in FL(I currently live in NC) occasionally. I actually just printed out the studies done on it and told her that I wanted to try it and the reasons why, she wrote me the script and had me come in a couple times for more bloodwork.

I have a very liberal Dr I go to in FL(I currently live in NC) occasionally. I actually just printed out the studies done on it and told her that I wanted to try it and the reasons why, she wrote me the script and had me come in a couple times for more bloodwork.

Thanks. Im going for my yearly physical soon. Depending on how that goes, i may spring the question myself.

Thanks. Im going for my yearly physical soon. Depending on how that goes, i may spring the question myself.

No prob man, Yea I would bring in the medical studies on it to the Dr. I believe there are two and I think they are from Italy.

just try it and see what they say... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain... if you can't get a script, you know you have the best options here... your fine either way but i understand you wanting to get a script... try it first and let me know what happens...

just try it and see what they say... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain... if you can't get a script, you know you have the best options here... your fine either way but i understand you wanting to get a script... try it first and let me know what happens...

Are you sayin that a sponsor here has it? If so. Ill go that route. Wasnt sure

Top Bottom