napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with dosage...

ive covered this a million times... you can drop whatever you want from pct... this is set up as a COMPLETE pct... let me put it to you this way... cortisol is called "the gains killer" and with good reason.. when your cortisol increases then what happens is that you are in a catabolic state which means your ability to add muscle as well as hold on to it is negated... also, on top of that, you will gain unwanted fat... in pct, cortisol spikes and sometimes in a very bad way.. GW501516 controls this and mk supports that... you also endure strength loss, and that makes pct a very difficult time mentally and physically and leads to gains lost and lost motivation and sometimes depression... mk2866 ensures none of that occurs... so that being said, do YOU THINK they can be left out? if its worth risking all of that, then yes, leave them out... if you want to avoid those problems, then i would advise running a proper pct as you were given... if you didn't need them, they wouldn't be included in the recommendation...

X 1,000 cortisol is the absolute worst.

I was saying with the cycle that is posted, when he said ill b shutdown while on test & aromasin.. By shutdown i know he is sayin my natural test will b shutdown but im asking if that will prevent an erection? And ur right i am looking at this all wrong. Its my first cycle. I appreciate all the info from everyone. Sincerely.im also doing alot of studying. .but im sure u can agree u can inly learn so much through research and its different in the field..so another question; Do you think it would b safe to add deca to this stack? And if yes at what doses? I have a buddy who just let me kno hell give me a bottle and told me to run 250 migs every week for 10 weeks..appreciate all advice.

I was saying with the cycle that is posted, when he said ill b shutdown while on test & aromasin.. By shutdown i know he is sayin my natural test will b shutdown but im asking if that will prevent an erection? And ur right i am looking at this all wrong. Its my first cycle. I appreciate all the info from everyone. Sincerely.im also doing alot of studying. .but im sure u can agree u can inly learn so much through research and its different in the field..so another question; Do you think it would b safe to add deca to this stack? And if yes at what doses? I have a buddy who just let me kno hell give me a bottle and told me to run 250 migs every week for 10 weeks..appreciate all advice.

you cant run deca on a first cycle whatsoever... NO... YOU CANNOT ADD IT nor any other steroids... your buddy is a moron if he tells you its okay to run fucking deca on a first cycle...

shut down is suppressed and yes, it could cause you to not have an erection... will it, it depends but can it, absolutely and go ahead and run deca without knowing what your doing if you want to never feel like a man for a very long time.. suppressed is when your natural testosterone is lowered... your fh and lsh will be near zero as you use testosterone...

Top Bottom