napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need help please

mazzaratis

hi how are you been watching your videos on youtube for a while been very useful now i been considering using dbol pill form probably gonna start within the month for about 4-5 weeks max i need more help on what to do and take prior and after and what to take along with it to clean and help my origins i wanna build a lot of mass I'm 5'5 228lbs i have fair size now but i would say I'm average lol i would like to gain big size then later maintain it and also cut a lil later can you help me

All probability says you're correct about his physique and based on his wanting to take an oral only crap cycle he just might be a round guy, but he might just be a beast...granted a short one, but a beast nonetheless. I'm 5' 9" at 243 and people always say I'm huge, but sometimes ppl online hear my stats and assume I'm fat. I'm curious as to his bf content and measurements. He might be shaped like a power lifter type, but we'll never know till he responds.

hi how are you been watching your videos on youtube for a while been very useful now i been considering using dbol pill form probably gonna start within the month for about 4-5 weeks max i need more help on what to do and take prior and after and what to take along with it to clean and help my origins i wanna build a lot of mass I'm 5'5 228lbs i have fair size now but i would say I'm average lol i would like to gain big size then later maintain it and also cut a lil later can you help me

how old are you and what is your body fat? apparently you have not watched my videos that well because if you had you would have seen the video on oral only cycles and how its basically the worst thing you could do and dbol only is the worst of the worst...

You most Defintely do not want to use Dbol on its own bro. Oral only cycles are a complete waste for many reasons.

Also, it sounds like your bodyfat is quite elevated based on your stats. At 5'5" and 228 gives that impression for sure, unless you are built like the pro bodybuilder Flex Lewis because those are his normal stats. So it sounds to me like you are not in the right condition for steroids in the first place .

Right now your concern should probably be dropping bodyfat and not adding size of you are already carrying more bodyfat than you should be.

I can help set you up with a great sarms stack if you are interested. I think that probably your best course of action right now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 30 years old have a small gut but it's rock hard I started adding alil more cardio and abb work outs to my routines mostly heavy lifting and eating 3500-4200 cals a day currently on six stars no fury and bcaa's aswell I just want to bulk fast to have that body builder mass then get cut alil later on and I am a beast in the gym 4-5 exercises per body part 8-10 reps of 10 2-3 parts a day max and an extra day on the parts I wanna see grow more

3 weeks ago
I was 228
Bmi 36.3
Body fat 27%
Water 75%
Target hr 150bpm
Rhr 92

Chest 130cm
Waist 93.5 cm
Hips 107.4cm
Thigh 55cm
Calf 40cm
Bicep 37cm

We are doing another assessment next week to see gains and what not this 3 weeks has been very strict and hard and heavy so can't wait to see what's what

92 not good? haha. That's where mine has been my entire life

27% bf and claiming it's solid is not good tho :rolleyes:

I got soft parts obviously but if u seen me u wouldn't be able to tell I weigh that much I worked with a landscaping crew last year they didn't beleave me we had to weigh it in

92 not good? haha. That's where mine has been my entire life

27% bf and claiming it's solid is not good tho :rolleyes:

U 27% BF?...didnt think so....You can go as high as 100 to still be what "They" consider normal ranges.
but with 27% BF...throw normal out the window!!

? Talk to me tell me what I have to do to get bulk mass and eventually I wanna cut I figured since I got the fat size now it's easier to build on then getting cut then building what is better to take that's not to costly and will bulk fast obviously by my work outs and eating as I'm gaining weight it's good weight and I'm losing some of the bad in the process right

3 weeks ago
I was 228
Bmi 36.3
Body fat 27%
Water 75%
Target hr 150bpm
Rhr 92

Chest 130cm
Waist 93.5 cm
Hips 107.4cm
Thigh 55cm
Calf 40cm
Bicep 37cm

We are doing another assessment next week to see gains and what not this 3 weeks has been very strict and hard and heavy so can't wait to see what's what

Honestly, you need to trim down to a presentable weight and then bulk. Your arms are 14.5" and you're at 27% bf... you need to leave AAS alone and get in shape first bro. You need some clean, healthy gains by way of slimming down and then and only then CLEAN bulking.

I'm 30 years old have a small gut but it's rock hard I started adding alil more cardio and abb work outs to my routines mostly heavy lifting and eating 3500-4200 cals a day currently on six stars no fury and bcaa's aswell I just want to bulk fast to have that body builder mass then get cut alil later on and I am a beast in the gym 4-5 exercises per body part 8-10 reps of 10 2-3 parts a day max and an extra day on the parts I wanna see grow more

bro im sorry to ask this or sound like a dick but what planet do you live on? seriously? listen to what you wrote... "i have a gut but its rock hard" LOL bro , COME ON... you just said you had " a gut" not to mention your eating 4000 fucking calories a day??? what do you expect? your body fat is OBESE... your over 1/4 fat on your body... thats dangerous... its not good in any way... and you want to bulk??? bro, your going to end up hurting yourself far more than helping... bulking should not be in your vocabulary whatsoever... i mean, im slapping myself in the face wondering if i live in the twilight zone right now, seriously... thats how absurd this sounds to the point where i dont even know if your being serious or not because i cant believe a 30 year old would be this gone in their thought process... you need to cut and get your body fat down IMMENSELY... DO NOT TALK ABOUT BULKING PERIOD... that's the furthest thing away that you should be thinking about or considering... when you say you need help with what to do, that's the one thing you got right... i can help you but you have to start living on planet earth bro

Top Bottom