napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need cycle help for powerlifting

Alright man twice a week then. Also isn't it possible that some people just have general issues with specific things like tren or npp or deca? Like rickrock said he has dick problems with tren and I'm sure he keeps his e2 and prolactin in check so is it possible to have your levels where they need to be and have it mess with you still? I seem to be having problems with npp but never had it with tren.
absolutely... some people just have bad reactions to certain compounds... that is COMPLETELY normal bro... thats just trial and error.. noone can tell you how you personally will react... i can tell you how you LIKELY will but there's no guarantee on that...

It seems like some people do better with androgens or better with anabolics. Maybe I should drop the npp and just switch to tren now. I was trying to save the tren for closer to the show. That still leaves the eq in question though too as far as anabolics. Idk Maybe I'm wrong

Also dylan can you shed some light on why some people believe certain compounds compete for the as.e receptors and cancel eachother out to a degree. Like some people say that about eq and tren together. Are there any compounds that legit should be avoided with eachother for that reason?

Top Bottom