napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need cycle help for powerlifting

its not wise to go into pct running something like anadrol that has estrogenic side effects and can add extra water on top of being as toxic as it is making recovery much more difficult on top of the fact when you finish a cycle you want to be cleaning things up, not adding more water and sides etc... you do whatever you want though man... you should not exceed 50 mg of winstrol... im not a fan of anavar but you could run that on the back end... you wont see the best of eq in just 12 weeks but you do what you want bro... you seem to already know what you want to do... i know how i would do it and i told you that already.... good luck with the cycle

Bro I feel a serious sense of misunderstanding here. First off just because I ask you why about something doesnt mean I'm just disagreeing, I truly want to know and learn. And also as i stated before I'm going to be running a full 20 week cycle meaning past my show in 12 weeks, which is why I'm running eq too. So I wouldn't be running anadrol at the end or into pct. That's why I was confused. And yes I don't think I want to run var. For strength going into the show thats why I was thinking about tbol and possibly finishing with winstrol at the very end when the eq is really kicking.

i never said you were disagreeing... i guess im lost, where did i say that? you specifically asked if eq would be effective at 12 weeks and i gave you the answer... im not sure what else you wanted on that? you can run tbol at the end, thats fine to do... you can run it just as you want bro... i dont see any issue with any of it... i just answer the questions asked, which i have done now many times so i guess i dont get what you are getting at when it comes to misunderstanding... i mean, what else do you want me to do aside from answer the questions... you asked opinions from me and why i had them and i answered that? so i guess im lost on what exactly it is you want me to do aside from agree with everything you are saying? what else can i do here? youve asked several questions and gotten several answers... i even wished you good luck with your competition? so i dont get it

The confusion is because I said I was running eq in the very first post then when you layed out a cycle option for me you didn't even talk about eq so I reminded you about it and said I would be running 20 weeks total. Then you said I won't see anything from eq in 12 weeks. That's when I asked like well will see anything at all? Cause either way I'm still running it 20 weeks so I will see something from it but I was just asking if ill see anything by 12 weeks. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss bro. I just like talking about options.

You will see it begin to start showing around week 8 or 9 so it will have a decent build up at week 12 but there is much more to get from it the further you go

Yeah I'm hoping to get the hunger benefit from it and the endurance for sure. May have to run test eq and winstrol at the end to polish it off. I've never ran eq but do you end up getting much strength gain from it?

yes, of course you do but dont expect some crazy hunger increase from it... it increases appetite to a point but its not huge in that regard

Hey man I'm trying to dial in my aromasin dose. I havent ever started a cycle with an AI from The beginning. But felt like since I'm using test prop and other short ester compounds it would probably be ideal. I'm wondering if my estrogen is low or high right now.I've been taking roughly 12.5 e3d aromasin and about .25 e3d dostinex and its weird sometimes I feel like my dick isn't getting as hard and its not as sensitive. I'm only 2 weeks into the cycle, could my body just be getting used to compounds. I just don't want to crash my estrogen either.

Hey man I'm trying to dial in my aromasin dose. I havent ever started a cycle with an AI from The beginning. But felt like since I'm using test prop and other short ester compounds it would probably be ideal. I'm wondering if my estrogen is low or high right now.I've been taking roughly 12.5 e3d aromasin and about .25 e3d dostinex and its weird sometimes I feel like my dick isn't getting as hard and its not as sensitive. I'm only 2 weeks into the cycle, could my body just be getting used to compounds. I just don't want to crash my estrogen either.

Aromasin should be 12.5mg EOD not every three days. It may not be estrogen at all though. Tren can cause a lot of ED issues in people. That's one of my main complaints with it, and it can do it with estrogen and prolactin right in range where it needs to be. There's other factors involved, namely seratonin. You can start with bloodwork however. It's all up for speculation without it

No tren yet. Been running test prop, npp, mast and eq. Tren doesnt do that to me. This is my first time with prop and npp however. I have heard that eq can cause that problem though huh? Something to do with serotonin I believe. Maybe supplementing with 5htp? But could eq do that in 2 weeks? I'm feeling pretty good and not bloated or anything. I feel like the pumps and vasculairty are just starting. Ill increase aromasin to eod though. No matter what you think 12.5 eod won't cause an estro crash.

eq is not going to cause that kind of problem whatsoever and it especially is not going to in just a few weeks... that is not even close to the issue... that is about as far from the answer as it could be... noone can tell you if that is going to cause an estrogen crash accurately... you have to get it checked man... being speculative is bad enough but when it comes to estrogen its even worse because a lot of the symptoms that are showing high estrogen are also the same as low... you need to get your levels checked

Yeah I hear ya man its hard to speculate. Some of it may honesty just be in my head too because I'm constantly looking for symptoms. I'm glad it can't be the eq I don't want it to be. Could 2 weeks be long enough to even get estrogen out of range. Maybe I'm jumping the gun. In the mean time should I still take aromasin till I get levels checked. I've been running around 300-350 test and 400 npp. 900eq and 350-400 mast

like i said, the only way to know is bloodwork man... just more speculative thoughts that dont do you any good

Ok. Hey another question, since I'm doing ed shots I've just been mixing in my eq every day at a small dose instead of 1 or 2 big shots of eq a week. Is that ok? Still equalling same amount.

no, you should not do that with eq man.. ONLY shoot it twice a week... you are running a very long ester and ruining your blood stability... DO NOT do that

Alright man twice a week then. Also isn't it possible that some people just have general issues with specific things like tren or npp or deca? Like rickrock said he has dick problems with tren and I'm sure he keeps his e2 and prolactin in check so is it possible to have your levels where they need to be and have it mess with you still? I seem to be having problems with npp but never had it with tren.

Alright man twice a week then. Also isn't it possible that some people just have general issues with specific things like tren or npp or deca? Like rickrock said he has dick problems with tren and I'm sure he keeps his e2 and prolactin in check so is it possible to have your levels where they need to be and have it mess with you still? I seem to be having problems with npp but never had it with tren.

Yes I seen it happen in people that have things in check, and it's pretty much related to nandrolones. As for me I can run NPP and Deca at high doses with libido and sex drive through the roof and zero problems. Tren for me is a different story. It has hit me pretty hard on sex drive and function with estrogen and prolactin exactly where it needs to be. Everybody reacts differently to things.....especially nandrolones

Top Bottom