napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural Test level is at 42, super shutdown.

Inlet

Just got my blood work and my T was at 42. Doc stated normal levels are from 178-780.
Mind you im 23, never been on gear, the blood tested was drawn while on day 2 of LGD@10mg. never took any T supplement in the past.
Any TRT protocols you guys recommend and i read that TRT can mess up your fertility.
I have more tests being worked. this info is all just from today.

ps. weird thing with the low T is im not tired or having ED issues soo..

Just got my blood work and my T was at 42. Doc stated normal levels are from 178-780.
Mind you im 23, never been on gear, the blood tested was drawn while on day 2 of LGD@10mg. never took any T supplement in the past.
Any TRT protocols you guys recommend and i read that TRT can mess up your fertility.

lol you dont need trt, wtf ? where did you get the LGD from ?

so if your doctor knows thats dangerously low, which it is, why didnt he write you a script?

so if your doctor knows thats dangerously low, which it is, why didnt he write you a script?
currently in africa and these tests are being sent out to germany. when i say doc i mean medic. takes 3 weeks to get any results back to me.

the big question is where did you get the LGD? If its not from sarmsx, you probably took a prohormone, and they will shut yer shit down hard.

I see you got your lgd from enhanced athlete, and given your symptoms, ur shutdown from it.

You need a full PCT.

I see you got your lgd from enhanced athlete, and given your symptoms, ur shutdown from it.

You need a full PCT.

Yep, you guessed it.

My recommendation is to run a full pct for recovery then retest your levels again to see where you are

This is the pct you need to take

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep, you guessed it.

My recommendation is to run a full pct for recovery then retest your levels again to see where you are

This is the pct you need to take

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i cant even buy all that stuff because by time it gets out here ill be ready to go back to the states and need to travel past customs, and they threw out some multivitamins last time so..

I've heard enhanced athletes sarms are actually legit from many users but never tried them and probably never will... the lgd would not be the culprit in this scenario anyways, since you are only 2 days into it. I suggest ypu get some clomid and do a 4-6 week pct then get bloods tested after instead of jumping on TRT at 23.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

you need to see an endocrinologist, not a medic bro

EXACTLY !!!

There are hundreds of things that can cause a low test result...especially as you say you are asymptomatic
you need to be evaluated by an endo..please don't jump to trt conclusions

I mention Clomid and was basically gave the scooby doo "HUH" because clomid is used as a female fertility drug.

I mention Clomid and was basically gave the scooby doo "HUH" because clomid is used as a female fertility drug.
then whomever you are speaking with is fucking clueless and should not be anyone you need to be consulting with because if someone using steroids doesn't know anything as basic as clomid then there are serious issues present... if you email [email protected] and ask for rush delivery they can help you... ask for justin and tell him i sent you

then whomever you are speaking with is fucking clueless and should not be anyone you need to be consulting with because if someone using steroids doesn't know anything as basic as clomid then there are serious issues present... if you email [email protected] and ask for rush delivery they can help you... ask for justin and tell him i sent you

hah alright, im waiting on my lab results before i order anything else.
Also my liver enzymes dropped to mid 50s(still high but not critical) after losing the LGD so any advise on a liver support while using any SARM?

currently in africa and these tests are being sent out to germany. when i say doc i mean medic. takes 3 weeks to get any results back to me.

Are you in the Military because if so they don't have a clue, even the Endo's. If your just speaking with a medic/corpsman they don't have that kind of training to deal with that. I suggest picking up Clomid/Nolva and run a proper pct.

hah alright, im waiting on my lab results before i order anything else.
Also my liver enzymes dropped to mid 50s(still high but not critical) after losing the LGD so any advise on a liver support while using any SARM?

you do not need liver support with sarms, they are not toxic in any way bro... you can always use tudca and milk thistle but you should not need it

Top Bottom