napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural Test level is at 42, super shutdown.

New blood work.
free test: 45
total test: 130

taking more test to see if its a nut issue or something preventing T. development...
If i take clomid or anything in those regards right now they may effect my results, and id rather get to the bottom of the issue rather than supplement to a normal level.

New blood work.
free test: 45
total test: 130

taking more test to see if its a nut issue or something preventing T. development...
If i take clomid or anything in those regards right now they may effect my results, and id rather get to the bottom of the issue rather than supplement to a normal level.

It's your call bro, but you are putting off the inevitable....and what do you mean a nut issue? Your test is low as fuck. You need to run a proper pct like I posted on the first page to get you back. I'm not sure what you think you are going to find by waiting. A PCT is so you can bring your levels back up to stay in normal range. If that doesn't work for you, then going on TRT is what's left. If you are having these issues at your age, that may be your only option but I'd be giving that pct a shot first. You are so young and you absolutely should have good natural levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's your call bro, but you are putting off the inevitable....and what do you mean a nut issue? Your test is low as fuck. You need to run a proper pct like I posted on the first page to get you back. I'm not sure what you think you are going to find by waiting. A PCT is so you can bring your levels back up to stay in normal range. If that doesn't work for you, then going on TRT is what's left. If you are having these issues at your age, that may be your only option but I'd be giving that pct a shot first. You are so young and you absolutely should have good natural levels

im waiting because a doctor im now working with is telling me not to take anything such as a pct because we are trying to find the cause of the issue rather than cover it up. ill try clomid before i try trt.

im waiting because a doctor im now working with is telling me not to take anything such as a pct because we are trying to find the cause of the issue rather than cover it up. ill try clomid before i try trt.

I hope everything works out for you bro. Keep us updated

Top Bottom