napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nationals cycle

Trenrage

So I'm not starting this until Aug 1st but I'm buying all I need ahead of time and I need to know how much I have to save up so I decided to lay it out early. I'm going to blast for 16 weeks straight and am trying to make the most out of this. BTW get on in here dylan and take a look at this! This is going to be crazyyyyy and this will be my craziest cycle to date... never done gh before and my doses will be higher for nationals so here we go.. :)

16 weeks out
Test 750-1000mg/wk
NPP 350mg/wk
Mast p 175mg/wk
Superdrol 10mg/day and taper to 20mg and maybe 30 but doubtful I'll go that high
A-dex .5mg eod
Caber
GH 3iu/day

12 weeks out
Test 750-1000mg/wk
Tren Ace 175mg/wk
NPP 350mg/wk
Mast p 350mg/wk
A-dex .5mg eod
Caber
GH 3iu/day

8 weeks out
Test 750mg/wk
Tren ace 350mg/wk
NPP 350mg/wk
Mast p 350mg/wk
A-dex .5mg eod
Caber
GH 3iu/day

6 weeks out
Test 500mg/wk
Tren ace 525mg/wk
Mast p 525mg/wk
Winny 50mg/day
A-dex .5mg eod
Caber
GH 3iu/day

4 weeks out
Test 350mg/wk (cut 3 days out)
Tren ace 700mg/wk
Mast p 525mg/wk
Winny 50mg/day
Halo 20mg per day taper to possible 30mg (pop pre w/o)
Letro 1.25mg/day
Caber
GH 3iu/day (cut 2 weeks out)

Fat burners
Ephedrine will be used 8 weeks out
ECA in a 10:3 ratio between e and caffeine and aspirin
50-100mg/day of primatene (ephedrine HCL)
T3 50mcg/day (may be used 4-6 weeks out but HIGHLY depends what my current conditioning will look like)

comments, and suggestions I would like. My goal for this show is to come in around 210lbs at 4% This show I have coming up in 10 days I'll be at 200 even most likely. So this offseason I'm looking to gain some good mass and hopefully this GH will be the game changer.. I probably don't know what I'm about to experience with this set up as I've never done GH lol

I would actually lower your test to 350 starting 6 weeks out depending on ester. If you are using prop then 4 weeks out is probably fine

I don't see the need for mast at 16 weeks out, especially at the low dose you are running it. Them once you get to about 4-6 weeks out, I would run mast higher than 525mg. I personally would be in the 600-800mg range. I think its best there

Trenrage said:
comments, and suggestions I would like. My goal for this show is to come in around 210lbs at 4% This show I have coming up in 10 days I'll be at 200 even most likely. So this offseason I'm looking to gain some good mass and hopefully this GH will be the game changer.. I probably don't know what I'm about to experience with this set up as I've never done GH lol

Nice brother. 210 at 4% is awesome.

RickRock said:
I would actually lower your test to 350 starting 6 weeks out depending on ester. If you are using prop then 4 weeks out is probably fine

I don't see the need for mast at 16 weeks out, especially at the low dose you are running it. Them once you get to about 4-6 weeks out, I would run mast higher than 525mg. I personally would be in the 600-800mg range. I think its best there

Yeah I'll change my ester to prop 4 weeks out. 16-4 I'll use norma test e, should be nice first time with human grade. And I love having mast in and it works for me at a low dose to. With the combo of test/npp I like the difference a low dose of mast can do.

9th Wonder said:
Trenrage said:

Nice brother. 210 at 4% is awesome.

That is the goal!!

Trenrage said:
RickRock said:

Yeah I'll change my ester to prop 4 weeks out. 16-4 I'll use norma test e, should be nice first time with human grade. And I love having mast in and it works for me at a low dose to. With the combo of test/npp I like the difference a low dose of mast can do.

I can't see that low of a dose of Masteron giving you a noticeable benefit other than maybe a slight libido boost if that is what you are looking for. As for hardening and dryness, I don't think it's an effective noticeable dose for that at all

My only thing is get blood work, its cheap compared to the cycle. I assume you understand the hormones in those amounts isn't healthy but you'll bounce back eventually. DON'T get bloods done mid cycle it'll mess with your head and you'll start to doubt your self. Obviously if you feel like hell (Outside of normal dieting) seek medical counsel but other than that get bloods done at 1 week after then every 4 weeks after that until you're healthy again. Good luck! It's motivating for the rest of us to see someone chasing their goals!

Looks sharp.

I think the mast is pointless under 500. Save the 350 as reserve to run a little higher towards the end if you choose.

Great run

I like the idea here a lot more than i expected when i saw the thread... Its much more well thought out than you were doing just a year ago and i respect that aspect... My two main problems here are simple... One has been addressed several times and that's the masteron dosage... Run that shit at 800 mg week bro... Use it to what its best at... Don't waste it... The other is the gh use at your age... THAT i have a huge problem with... I would never allow that for you if you were my client... Unless you were going to make a million dollars and even then I would be quite hesitant, its completely unnecessary and not wise whatsoever... I actually like everything else you have done here and think you could do very well... watch the superdrol sides though man as they fucking suck and honestly can ruin a cycle by taking away from your performance by how shitty it makes you feel... just be aware of that... You will do great and you have full support here

You didn't make mention of dropping testosterone, crashing estro or diuretics! How involved are we going here?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

DylanGemelli said:
I like the idea here a lot more than i expected when i saw the thread... Its much more well thought out than you were doing just a year ago and i respect that aspect... My two main problems here are simple... One has been addressed several times and that's the masteron dosage... Run that shit at 800 mg week bro... Use it to what its best at... Don't waste it... The other is the gh use at your age... THAT i have a huge problem with... I would never allow that for you if you were my client... Unless you were going to make a million dollars and even then I would be quite hesitant, its completely unnecessary and not wise whatsoever... I actually like everything else you have done here and think you could do very well... watch the superdrol sides though man as they fucking suck and honestly can ruin a cycle by taking away from your performance by how shitty it makes you feel... just be aware of that... You will do great and you have full support here

I'm still giving gh some thought. I probably still have high natural gh so it may not be needed but this is for nationals so I thought it would be worth a try but you're right I'm still young and I should put some thought into it. Since I still have high natural gh would it not do much for me? I don't want to waste my money on it if it won't at my age because its about $500 a 100iu kit for human grade (which is what I found). But I'm glad you like the set up bro, It's going to be quite the run. I thought this one out pretty well, I can't wait to see what tren+npp will be like and even superdrol I'm hyped to try.. so the sides suck on s-drol huh? I'll be able to handle them as I try to not let hormones get to my head when they fuck with me. But that's why I'm going to dose it low in the start and am probably not going to go past 20mg. Then I put NPP in there as I figured it would do a lot for keeping my fullness in tact during prep and cutting it closer to show would be a good time to cut it and get dry. Thanks for the support and input though I'll put all it into consideration especially with gh... but now its just a waiting game :)

Olympus said:
You didn't make mention of dropping testosterone, crashing estro or diuretics! How involved are we going here?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Look closer!! lol I'm cutting test 3 days out. Then letro I'm throwing in 4 weeks out at 1.25mg/day. Then for diuretics I'm going to do dyazide. SO my show will be on a saturday and I will do my dyazide like this... 1/2 tab 6pm another 1/2 tab at 10pm on friday night then I will do another 1/2 tab when I wake up on saturday and when I wake I will eat a HIGH HIGH sodium meal with p/c/f probably like a sub sandwich or seasoned steak and rice or pancakes... something along those lines

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

I'm still giving gh some thought. I probably still have high natural gh so it may not be needed but this is for nationals so I thought it would be worth a try but you're right I'm still young and I should put some thought into it. Since I still have high natural gh would it not do much for me? I don't want to waste my money on it if it won't at my age because its about $500 a 100iu kit for human grade (which is what I found). But I'm glad you like the set up bro, It's going to be quite the run. I thought this one out pretty well, I can't wait to see what tren+npp will be like and even superdrol I'm hyped to try.. so the sides suck on s-drol huh? I'll be able to handle them as I try to not let hormones get to my head when they fuck with me. But that's why I'm going to dose it low in the start and am probably not going to go past 20mg. Then I put NPP in there as I figured it would do a lot for keeping my fullness in tact during prep and cutting it closer to show would be a good time to cut it and get dry. Thanks for the support and input though I'll put all it into consideration especially with gh... but now its just a waiting game :)

bro hold off on it... not only a ridiculous expense but absolutely unnecessary... IF ANYTHING, stack mk-677 and igf bro...

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

bro hold off on it... not only a ridiculous expense but absolutely unnecessary... IF ANYTHING, stack mk-677 and igf bro...

Idk anything about mk-677 but I have put thought into igf lr3..

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

Those are actually both options I'm going to be doing soon myself. I just got some IGF-1 LR3 from peptides warehouse and I will be getting some MK-677 from pure essence once that is released. I don't know the effectiveness of either yet, but I've heard good things and I'm sure the combo would be sick

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

You mean that you DIDN'T know anything about MK-677... Until Dylan Gemelli saved the day!! :lol: anabolic-steroids-f14/what-is-mk-677-in-depth-article-by-dylan-gemelli-t391.html

RickRock said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

Those are actually both options I'm going to be doing soon myself. I just got some IGF-1 LR3 from peptides warehouse and I will be getting some MK-677 from pure essence once that is released. I don't know the effectiveness of either yet, but I've heard good things and I'm sure the combo would be sick

Just like you always have my back, the same is reciprocated brother... anabolic-steroids-f14/what-is-mk-677-in-depth-article-by-dylan-gemelli-t391.html

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:

You mean that you DIDN'T know anything about MK-677... Until Dylan Gemelli saved the day!! :lol: anabolic-steroids-f14/what-is-mk-677-in-depth-article-by-dylan-gemelli-t391.html

Thanks brotha.. I'll read up on it.

Top Bottom