napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS experience

Well I have found a few pictures of before my SARMS cycle and afterwards. A little background of before I started the cycle: I was 145 pounds and I was training in a powerlifting style. My lifts were a 225 bench 405 deadlift and 315 squat. I decided to run a 12 week cycle of LGD and S4 (s4 being my favorite of the two). Anyways on day one I ended up messing up my back and had to go to the doctor. They told me I had an inflamed muscle and that I just had to rest it. I didn't feel like that was the case so I went to the chiropractor who ran extensive tests and found I had a minor herniated disk. They ended up fixing it and I am almost at 100%. But that put me out of doing deadlifts and squats. I decided to do some bodybuilding and try to gain as much size as I can during the cycle. Well I ended up doing just that. I went from 145 to 170 pounds in those 3 months. When I was given the green light to lift heavy again I ended up squatting 335 with some more left in the tank and deadlifting 435 (I feel like I have 450 in me) anyways I will post a few pictures of my before and after down below [emoji5]
bef2981c832814001044082358db328a.jpg

90711e57ef02143bd6398d721b38a3c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice especially for only running 2 compounds imagine if that was a stack whoo man the possibilities would be endless. very nice progress I am positive this wont be your last SARMs run

Your progress was nothing short of amazing brother! Excellent work! Your results speak for themselves

That goes to show just how much can be gained from a nice sarms stack.

Thanks guys! It's definitely not going to be my last SARMS run. I do plan on doing a rad 140 standalone just to see how strong it is but that won't be for another few months.

these fuckin holiday parties and family feasts have fucked me up gained a few pounds plus a little fat from pct and bridge damnit but im hard charging come the first of the year, youngest starts driving so there is 4 hours a day I will have free from now on

Haha I know! I wish I could just run them 365 days a year [emoji23]

the beauty is you only need minimal time off after each cycle, only 2-3 weeks, and you can run 677 all year straight so its a beautiful thing!

SERIOUS progress bro... im so happy to see results like this.. im very proud of you man... your just getting started too! there's plenty more where that came from! DAMN NICE WORK MAN

Yeah I currently don't have the funds to run 677 year round. I wish I could. I just save up for 12 week cycles. Thank you very much! I'm hoping my next cycle I can add some serious strength and possibly get dryer.

Holy shit dude! Serious gains...thats promising. Looking to do a bridge with the super stack in a couple weeks seeing this just gets me stoked!

Holy shit dude! Serious gains...thats promising. Looking to do a bridge with the super stack in a couple weeks seeing this just gets me stoked!

U will not be disappointed brother i can bet on that

Eat right, train right, and sleep well and the gains will definitely come [emoji16]

for sure bro... you should be because there are serious results to be made when using sarms! you are going to quickly see what its all about... are you set on the super stack for your bridge?

for sure bro... you should be because there are serious results to be made when using sarms! you are going to quickly see what its all about... are you set on the super stack for your bridge?

I've ordered 5 bottles of mk-677. I'm not set on the super stack, I've been looking between the enhanced ss and the ultra ss might do that instead. Is there another one you would recommend? As good as the deals are right now I think the superman stack would be pushing the budget. My plan so far is to start the mk as soon as it gets here. Stay on it for a month. Then start the super stack. While I'm on this stack I'll saving up for the superman...that's my thoughts anyways. Would you change anything?

My goal is pure just to polish and maintain my gains from my test cycle. I was really happy with my results.

I've ordered 5 bottles of mk-677. I'm not set on the super stack, I've been looking between the enhanced ss and the ultra ss might do that instead. Is there another one you would recommend? As good as the deals are right now I think the superman stack would be pushing the budget. My plan so far is to start the mk as soon as it gets here. Stay on it for a month. Then start the super stack. While I'm on this stack I'll saving up for the superman...that's my thoughts anyways. Would you change anything?

My goal is pure just to polish and maintain my gains from my test cycle. I was really happy with my results.

The ultra is a great starting point but you cant go wrong regardless... The inclusion of sr9009 is awesome though and having that a part of the plan really puts it over the top... Your plan would be excellent as well

I really like the layout of the Ultra if you are going more for lean mass gains or recomp and the enhanced if you are more for cutting. But like said you really can't go wrong with either one of those stacks. They are both incredible options

Top Bottom