napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

We don't currently have those at the moment we have Winny Axio/EU 50mg caps. Peak has Winny 25mg tabs.

And I used Peak winny before red/gray caps and they were g2g. Brought me to my victory 2 years ago!!! All around great gear period !!!

Biglexi do you ever worry about heart issues with what you take, do you get that stuff checked. Not trying to be a grim reaper or be negative but do you worry about that?

Biglexi do you ever worry about heart issues with what you take, do you get that stuff checked. Not trying to be a grim reaper or be negative but do you worry about that?

Omg!!! Absolutely!!! I keep an eye on that stud all the time. Bloodwork has been great I take BP meds just in case lisinoprol 10 mgs BID because of my size. Take care of my kidneys as well as prostrate. I do more now towards health then when I was not invited in BB. Cpap mach at night u name it I make sure I do it. But the thing is I use very little gear as it is and all I can go by is blood work and that has been absolutely perfect when I’ve done it so that’s all I can really do. I’m in healthcare as it is so I’m very sensitive to it. Definitely not trying to be an idiot that’s for sure

Just was curious about that and how you kept in check. I had a heart attack year and half ago while on a tren cycle but at that time I was circling the drain with personal problems. yeh cpap been broke for a couple years didn't want to pay for sleep study, had high blood pressure at the time. I had know business being on that shit at the time but my god strength gain was amazing even with 2hrs of sleep a night for 8 weeks LOL. Thanks for the response and Im no queer but ur a big boy.

Just was curious about that and how you kept in check. I had a heart attack year and half ago while on a tren cycle but at that time I was circling the drain with personal problems. yeh cpap been broke for a couple years didn't want to pay for sleep study, had high blood pressure at the time. I had know business being on that shit at the time but my god strength gain was amazing even with 2hrs of sleep a night for 8 weeks LOL. Thanks for the response and Im no queer but ur a big boy.

Absolutely bud!!! I do everything I can to stay as healthy as I can. But look at Matt Porter. Breaks my heart. He did everything and then some and it still got him. Genetic a lot of it is just that. I’m not going to be careless but at the same time I can’t live in a bubble either. So I do my BP meds my cpap my injectable vit b12 and vit c my glutathione which keeps my liver totally healthy and all inflammation down my kidney stuff to keep them going.l my co Q10 my multivitamins. My cholesterol 6 weeks post show was 115 if I remember correctly with very low LDL and nice high HDL 6 years ago I was over 200 when I was on the hiatus from the gym. I was actually more unhealthy then. Tren??? Well I really don’t do it in a off season if we do I do 150mg a week tops for short time. In prep I’ll stay on it for 12 weeks total ramping up getting closer to the show. I mean I do all I can monitoring stuff and that’s all we can do. Last year when I did my bloodwork in the middle of off season with test deca and masteron if I remember correctly and maybe touch of tren all the blood work came back completely normal which surprised the hell out of me. Same thing 6 weeks post show all came back normal with still slight elevation of liver enzymes which was totally expected. Shit can I die tomorrow?? I guess
I’m very happy to hear u r ok after ur MI bud. Glad all turned out ok for u and u r doing well.
Thank Iu for a complement thou. Lol!! When I look in the mirror I don’t see this big guy as probably all the other bodybuilders see the same small little guy but I will take ur complement. Thank you it helps and motivates me to keep going.
Ask away if I can help with anything

Last edited:
Yeh I look in the mirror also and think man what am I doing am I wasting my time I think they have a name for it , like a skinny girl that looks in a mirror and all she see's is fat LOL. No you got a good build (big boy) I used to work out with a guy that was about 5,6 and weighed about 220 and competed some, you would see him in the MMA reffing if you ever watch that shit. I think you are a bit taller especially if you are weighing 270, (look out Ronnie ur on the way). Yeh ur right anybody can die at any time and yes you can't live in a bubble or life would suck. I still play around a little bit with it but am being alot more careful at 54 yrs. I see so many young guys in the gym that don't have a clue what they are doing or using but never listen to any advise. I didn't touch anything till I was 50 and these guys are doing it in there teenage years. I asked this kid what his pct was and he said it was d-ball after a tren test cycle OMG, he had know idea.

Body dysmorphia that’s the official mane for it. We all have it to certain degree. You are correct those kids are completely clueless and that’s the sad past. Hey all depend on drugs these days and that’s what’s get them in trouble. My approach is the max results with minimal gear. That’s how the guys from other eras worked and they seemed to be just fine. It’s all about hard work not how much tren I need to take. Oh well. So ur MI was mostly likely related to ur previous life style diet and generics. I would not “blame” drugs for what happened to you but I’m sure they might have play some catalyst role in it if u were hitting them hard. What’s done is done very happy you are doing well and please stay healthy

58dd1db6397daca7b22c9f1360d7d71a.jpg
84656a31c0ddf3480306605abab4bed6.jpg

Another successful TD from Mr IWGF !!! Plain Simple and Smooth as always !!! Lightning [emoji945] fast as always!!! If u haven’t tried it you don’t know what you are missing.
Talked to the coach and we r leaning towards two first weeks of November to get back out there and see where we stand. Much bigger and packed solid shows. Good step up before making appearance on the national stage next year. Mrs Lexi is healing very well
From her surgery unfortunately we have one more to go but at least she is pain free and walking. If u want to see a transformation just wait. When she is all done with this nonsense she is making her way back to the stage. Everything goes well she should be done with surgeries in September then I’m gonna document every step of her return. It will be something to watch and of course we’ll do it with axio/pp in her corner. Just wait !!!

Biglexi no I don't blame the drugs actually it may have saved my life because of the thick blood and yeh the tren was a catalyst. I figured out you can't eat 20 oz of red meet at a setting which is what I did often LOL. 3 stents and 120 points down on bad cholesterol and I think Im on track this time.

58dd1db6397daca7b22c9f1360d7d71a.jpg
84656a31c0ddf3480306605abab4bed6.jpg

Another successful TD from Mr IWGF !!! Plain Simple and Smooth as always !!! Lightning [emoji945] fast as always!!! If u haven’t tried it you don’t know what you are missing.
Talked to the coach and we r leaning towards two first weeks of November to get back out there and see where we stand. Much bigger and packed solid shows. Good step up before making appearance on the national stage next year. Mrs Lexi is healing very well
From her surgery unfortunately we have one more to go but at least she is pain free and walking. If u want to see a transformation just wait. When she is all done with this nonsense she is making her way back to the stage. Everything goes well she should be done with surgeries in September then I’m gonna document every step of her return. It will be something to watch and of course we’ll do it with axio/pp in her corner. Just wait !!!

looks JUICEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

d76f5b8127aa558812976eb3fb8cc0c4.jpg
338e1f208af9abad9a6c994ac295c78a.jpg
980c2e9c8984d3fc703954078c7e7ee0.jpg

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! I’ll be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if I’ll jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but I’m sure I will still small!! Lol!! Let’s follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course I’ll be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! I’ll do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

d76f5b8127aa558812976eb3fb8cc0c4.jpg
338e1f208af9abad9a6c994ac295c78a.jpg
980c2e9c8984d3fc703954078c7e7ee0.jpg

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! I’ll be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if I’ll jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but I’m sure I will still small!! Lol!! Let’s follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course I’ll be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! I’ll do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

Looking great, bro!

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

cc8019badd85202078810e93959e53f3.jpg
4812aed64b1cb115f0322e68e6a807af.jpg
cc1955c939e1c502f95cd3e4ec9c03f5.jpg
007916966df189618edbfa527eead04a.jpg

266 at the current wright. 14 weeks out. Slowly dropping weight and doing cardio in the am. Running cyp and deca for now ,two weeks from now we are hitting it hard until the stage time. Excited to see what I can do this time.

Thanks bud. I’m really excited!!! Training is going very well. I think we do well. I know I won’t leave any stones unturned. That’s all I can do.

f0d4cdbb75f2df6b06a04fe4376c1739.jpg
fcfe9b90926e660e65f20ba31b7c8c0b.jpg
8499e2a321bd10df175db8ff7d52cc22.jpg
137ce4c43428681944b6bef36639acea.jpg

As I posted this on Cbbram post this is part of the order for my next prep which already started but this will be used for the last 12 weeks in various stages of the prep.
Another good news results of the blood work came in today after our long off season with different compounds being used and everything is perfectly normal. Not a thing to worry about apparently I have great genetics to metabolize gear. That’s what I was told. But let that be as it may we have full green light to start heavy duty 12 week prep. I would never do anything like that being somewhat compromised. Health first no matter what. Please guys do ur blood work make sure that all the markers are where they need to be. Don’t put urself at danger just to have bigger shoulders. I never started any prep without checking I was good to go. After all I’m 48 year old fart. I need to be carful. So I am. Funny thing is that my cholesterol was in unhealthy level when I didn’t lift and didn’t live the lifestyle now so many years in cholesterol triglycerides low in perfect range but yet fear is supposed to make it so much worse and put me in danger but not so at all. Maybe I’m lucky but I’ll take it and I’m sure some guys do have issues with their markers therefore please check urself to make sure you are not at risk.
Very excited for this prep I really have a good feeling about it and I’ll keep u posted. I still think that using clean and really gear like Axio/PP also played big role in it. Keep you posted as things start happening. Will def keep at least a weekly update with pix. Good luck boys

32a92bbdc55072e1b8ed9baf014568ee.jpg

New shipment new labels same great product if not even better!! Can’t wait to make them part of the prep

Top Bottom