napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

Lexi
Can you share some advice of your cardio schedule and how you shredded down so effectively.
Thank you!!

Cosmo absolutely bud. Give me a minute and I’ll think of something. Do u mean for stage ready condition or just beach body condition to look good for an average person ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great bro! Thanks for the updates and that great present you got in the mail.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Big lexi. When do you step on stage again?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry brother !!!! I did not want to be absent here but couple things came up in real life that needed my attention. Mrs Lexi as u guys know tore her ACL year and a half ago. Ever since it’s been nothing short of nightmare. Three surgeries later she still can’t walk and just today we found out that her knee is totally disintegrated and there is nothing else to do but replace it. So now I’m looking for the best surgeon for the job because this woman will step on stage again. I will not let her go down like that. Not from going from being sixth at national lever completion to this. Now fucking way.
IWGF to answer ur question we are looking at something in the fall possibly. Don’t want to stop this off season because we are making great progress and I truly can’t believe my appetite. I’ll post some pix in the minute. But it’s unbelievable how strong I continue to be and relatively lean at 267. Very small amount of gear but yet it’s plenty to move it forward. Pretty soon will be starting serostim and can’t wait for it as I’m getting low on sizen which was really good to me too!!

826599787ff4811405327539af26e253.jpg
4736c1a214556262e1e8cbe7fbe72f4f.jpg
534d67b09f86e81a75fdad1582390d69.jpg

So there it is 267 in the morning!! Currently running all axio products test cyp test prop deca that’s it!!! Very reasonable doses!!! I feel great very strong motivated diet is on point I follow it 100%!! Lol!! I eat 5 pounds of potatoes a day!!! Omg!!! Peel and cook those suckers all the time !!! But hey it’s working for me so I’m sticking with it !! Oh to top it off 3 ius of GH currently saizen but will be switching to serostim soon and 3 ius of slin with 4 first meals!! That’s my whole massive cycle !!! Lol!! Currently firing on all cylinders every day!!! This might lead to pretty dam condition on stage. Time will tell but I will do everything in my power to get there. But with this kind of backing of axio/peak performance forget it!! It will happen there is no question in my mind. Just watch !!

I agree your back is looking pretty wide. Off season has been good for you from the looks of it.

dc0963012384b951984a1e830fd76aad.jpg

It’s slowly coming together!!! 267-268 morning weight. Firing up on all cylinders!!! This week I will be starting serostim. Very exited for it!!!
63d25093336a849d653e1be99b8df52c.jpg
ac0edc97ec2e42a581f73ad2b15e9d2a.jpg

Love this gear axio/peak is awesome as well as customer services that comes with it !!!
You guys better give it try and contact cbram he’ll hook you up!!

That Serostim will do you good. It is good gh. I find it to be very strong. Be careful with water retention. It can cause you to hold water at higher doses.

That Serostim will do you good. It is good gh. I find it to be very strong. Be careful with water retention. It can cause you to hold water at higher doses.

Thanks bud!! I’ll keep it at 2-4 ius max. I think it will be ok but I’ll keep an eye on it. Will def post how it’s treating me !!

Thanks bud!! I’ll keep it at 2-4 ius max. I think it will be ok but I’ll keep an eye on it. Will def post how it’s treating me !!

A little water won't hurt you in the off season. Just drop the HGH a few weeks pre contest and you'll drop the water.

A little water won't hurt you in the off season. Just drop the HGH a few weeks pre contest and you'll drop the water.

That’s exactly what we did last time. 10 days out we stopped GH and I came in pretty dry. So far for how long I’ve been using GH from IWGF which has been about 2 years by now or close to it I really can’t say that it makes me hold that much water but yet I’m not going insane with the dose either. But I’m very exited to try this one thou. First shot yesterday!!!

Last edited:
I'm on my 3rd vial already. Might give the generic a try next round.

How long have you been training for? Man you look solid for being 49 years young brotha

Thanks bud!!! I’ve been training for whole my life it feels like. But return to competitive and serious lifting about 4 years ago. So I was already an old man. Been with IWGF for the past 3 years and when I hooked up with him and was able to get serious solid and legit supplements everything started falling in place. Now is up to me to put the work in and do what needs to be done to keep making progress and so far we have been.

Top Bottom