napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

We haven’t determined what show we’ll do yet that’s the conversation to be had very soon. So far very happy with the off season I want to milk it as much as I can since I have never been a big eater and now for the first time ever I’m a bottomless pit!!!! Can’t get full!! I would be ecstatic with 250 dry and hard. Much harder then last year. If I put 10 pounds of stage weight on i would say I made it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9da45897cdd9807e10d5094e0604ddf3.jpg
4df34c3f24b5b8c4ca878c2c5ac7ad8a.jpg
0b371ef0357cb68530dcee331cb93bd0.jpg

Quick update. Sitting at 266 so consistently gaining weight at nice and steady pace but yet keeping the conditioning pretty sharp for how much i eat. Lol!! At this point I go thru 5 pounds of potatoes every day. I mean pounding food and what the best part is that I’m still on a hungry side. I can’t say that I’m force feeding or I’m stuffed which is very good since I’m not a big eater. Something is very different this time around my hunger is up which is great. Continue with the same cycle just meat and potatoes of any off season test cyp and prope deca and dbol. All In very moderate doses. Of course I’m running GH 3ius and we just added metformin. I’m looking looking for Lantus insulin but I can’t find it anywhere. If anybody could pony me in the right direction I would really appreciate that. As for gear that I’m running I don’t have to tell you what it is. It’s all axio stuff solid smooth just great stuff. That dbol when it fully kicked in with the rest of the cycle was and is amazing. I’m pushing weight that no 48 year old man should be pushing at this point. Not to brag about myself but I’m really having the time of my life. 20 years ago I wasn’t lifting that much. If I only had an access to this stuff back then who knows what would’ve happened. Keep you guys posted how it goes as this offseason progresses

Nice big lexi. You weren't nearly this lean at the same weight on your last build up and you crushed that show. It's looking even better at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you [emoji120] brother!!! U are absolutely correct and thank you for noticing. Much much leaner this time around and I’m eating like a mad man. Last year I was near to what I’m eating now and I do way less cardio now the back then. Most of the credit I would have to give to GH I got from you. It keeps me nice and lean. There is no question in my mind that it plays a crucial role this year. I’ll cont to use it as long as I can afford it. Again it’s low dose 2-4 ius nothing insane like I hear people do 12-20 ius a day. I can’t even imagine living on that kind of numbers. Good pharma grade GH works really well at 2-4 ius range just fine. Guys I’m telling you he carries solid GH and it’s a domestic source you can’t beat that.

0cd061d16b5725fe161dd1dc155bfb55.jpg

Five meals a day like that plus breakfast !! I did doesn’t look big trust me it’s massive. That’s 2 cups of rice right there

9da45897cdd9807e10d5094e0604ddf3.jpg
4df34c3f24b5b8c4ca878c2c5ac7ad8a.jpg
0b371ef0357cb68530dcee331cb93bd0.jpg

Quick update. Sitting at 266 so consistently gaining weight at nice and steady pace but yet keeping the conditioning pretty sharp for how much i eat. Lol!! At this point I go thru 5 pounds of potatoes every day. I mean pounding food and what the best part is that I’m still on a hungry side. I can’t say that I’m force feeding or I’m stuffed which is very good since I’m not a big eater. Something is very different this time around my hunger is up which is great. Continue with the same cycle just meat and potatoes of any off season test cyp and prope deca and dbol. All In very moderate doses. Of course I’m running GH 3ius and we just added metformin. I’m looking looking for Lantus insulin but I can’t find it anywhere. If anybody could pony me in the right direction I would really appreciate that. As for gear that I’m running I don’t have to tell you what it is. It’s all axio stuff solid smooth just great stuff. That dbol when it fully kicked in with the rest of the cycle was and is amazing. I’m pushing weight that no 48 year old man should be pushing at this point. Not to brag about myself but I’m really having the time of my life. 20 years ago I wasn’t lifting that much. If I only had an access to this stuff back then who knows what would’ve happened. Keep you guys posted how it goes as this offseason progresses

I’m almost positive Pharma Lady has Lantus

Five meals a day like that plus breakfast !! I did doesn’t look big trust me it’s massive. That’s 2 cups of rice right there

I thought I ate a lot of rice. I would be in a coma after that many carbs... Lol

Jeez big lexi. That's a serious meal. I used to eat like that when I was a bike racer. I could spend 6k-9k calories per day on 5-7 hour rides. I had to eat big like that or I wouldn't have been able to do it but I don't know how you do it with limited cardio.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

5814b54d458d20e05ab0df146ae95b1d.jpg
f08ebfc3e4ce6f126c2c6677dfd60c87.jpg
d906a23c3a8c8318208207933551f69d.jpg
9145460e999cca5a76d6809807aa3b42.jpg

So placed an order with IWGF later last week and boom [emoji95] it’s here. Straight from the pharmacy serostim. Take a closer look because that’s what real GH looks like!! This guy can get you pretty much everything!! One stop shop!!! Well there u go!! Whatever u want he has it or can get it. Sure it’s not cheap but it’s real I’ll take that anyway!!
And oils!!!! Sweet !! 350 deca perfect less oil I have to stick in to me even better. You should’ve seen the package that it all came in!!! You would think I ordered box of books for college!! He couldn’t pack it any better or safer.

76b7c7a6ec6a49b02cdd6511fbfde6b4.jpg
0ad06eb7afa772b3ef334de2d87513bf.jpg
5c902733c640d092d7377904e513624b.jpg

Hey now!! Sitting at 264 here which is the best 264 to date for me. At this point it’s pretty boring here as the day consists of working 6 meals a day and working out. Lol!! All is great slowly but steadily gaining weight without going overboard. Not trying to chase the scale at all but at the same time getting bigger in all right places which is exactly what I need. As a matter of fact I backed off the volume a bit to see if I can get better response from my body. Continue with the same great gear as always the only addition is very small amount of insulin. I can’t take a lot of it at the time as it makes me fat pretty quickly so I have to be careful unless it’s a long acting one. Using test prop cyp deca all AXIO products of course and couldn’t be happier with it. Of course GH is also on board which I love which I’m sure contributes to me staying fairy lean at this point. Zero pip what so ever. My strength is stupid right now also I’m recovering very quickly which is awesome. Sleep [emoji99] is great !! I could sleep for hours and I’m not a great sleeper at all. Can’t wait to see what lies underneath but not ready to strip it down yet. I’m so happy with AXIO gear I can’t tell u how much. Who hasn’t tired it yet do urself a favor and just give it try. Definitely won’t be disappointed there is no way u wouldn’t like it. Zero sides .....ZERO!! What a great company

76b7c7a6ec6a49b02cdd6511fbfde6b4.jpg
0ad06eb7afa772b3ef334de2d87513bf.jpg
5c902733c640d092d7377904e513624b.jpg

Hey now!! Sitting at 264 here which is the best 264 to date for me. At this point it’s pretty boring here as the day consists of working 6 meals a day and working out. Lol!! All is great slowly but steadily gaining weight without going overboard. Not trying to chase the scale at all but at the same time getting bigger in all right places which is exactly what I need. As a matter of fact I backed off the volume a bit to see if I can get better response from my body. Continue with the same great gear as always the only addition is very small amount of insulin. I can’t take a lot of it at the time as it makes me fat pretty quickly so I have to be careful unless it’s a long acting one. Using test prop cyp deca all AXIO products of course and couldn’t be happier with it. Of course GH is also on board which I love which I’m sure contributes to me staying fairy lean at this point. Zero pip what so ever. My strength is stupid right now also I’m recovering very quickly which is awesome. Sleep [emoji99] is great !! I could sleep for hours and I’m not a great sleeper at all. Can’t wait to see what lies underneath but not ready to strip it down yet. I’m so happy with AXIO gear I can’t tell u how much. Who hasn’t tired it yet do urself a favor and just give it try. Definitely won’t be disappointed there is no way u wouldn’t like it. Zero sides .....ZERO!! What a great company

Nice bro... Looking great!

Lexi
Can you share some advice of your cardio schedule and how you shredded down so effectively.
Thank you!!

Top Bottom