napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Blast and Cruise

Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
also remember that aromasin has a multitude of other benefits, one of which is raising igf levels which is a huge benefit on its own...

lets go on to a better question... you said you do 16 weeks at 200 mg which is great but what do you run along with it on your cruise? have you ever tried my trt regiment of test and sarms with proviron? what are your goals? what do you generally do for your blasts?

i can help you enhance your cruising protocol to the highest extent...

Dylan thanks for replying. I found this forum through your YouTube Videos which I am subscribed to.

My goals are to build some more muscle, with my test levels it seems that I work out twice as hard and no gains. I have not started any blasts or cruise as of yet I have all the products except Aromasin. I want to test the waters with Testosterone first before I start with other compounds to see how my body reacts. I also have sleep apnea which I treat with a CPAP machine so I have to be careful according to some Doctors.

I have not seen your TRT regiment yet. I am thinking it is on this forum and would like to read it.

take a look at this brother... http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/ana ... -t345.html

Dangans said:
RickRock said:
Dangans said:
any good sources for Aromasin?

A lot of sources here have Aromasin, including Biotech. If you need a price list, let me know and I can hook you up with one along with a discount

Thx Rick I would def look at a price list can you send me one? I am guessing through PM or email?

Check your PMs buddy :)

What are your thoughts on testosterone while having sleep apnea the doc I spoke to have concerns of this as test can leverage the sleep apnea. Then Another doc says as long as the cpap is adjusted correctly I will have no issues. What is everyone who might have some experience or knowledge on this please chime in thx

Dangans said:
What are your thoughts on testosterone while having sleep apnea the doc I spoke to have concerns of this as test can leverage the sleep apnea. Then Another doc says as long as the cpap is adjusted correctly I will have no issues. What is everyone who might have some experience or knowledge on this please chime in thx

I've never heard of any correlation between the two myself

Dangans said:

it is a possibility but it is also not likely bro... it is not something that often happens...

DylanGemelli said:
Dangans said:

it is a possibility but it is also not likely bro... it is not something that often happens...

I have sleep apnea in which I treated for 10 years and still treating the Dr said as long as I am treating it and make sure to get blood work after first 6 weeks of blast to check my Hemogrit and hemoglobin I should be fine. My sleep apnea is my hold up.

If the cpap is properly adjusted you should be fine, that with everything else being balanced in your life stress free and things that can keep you from getting your proper hrs of sleep pre workouts coffee..

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
If the cpap is properly adjusted you should be fine, that with everything else being balanced in your life stress free and things that can keep you from getting your proper hrs of sleep pre workouts coffee..

The cpap is adjusted properly. I am getting a new home sleep test from Novasom to see if my therapy is working correctly

Re: RE: Re: My Blast and Cruise

Dangans said:
Angel said:

The cpap is adjusted properly. I am getting a new home sleep test from Novasom to see if my therapy is working correctly
Good deal...

i know its not quite the same but im an insomniac and i cycle. I get a sleep study every year.....whether i like it or not....lol....which turns out jack shit info but the doc still wants to do it every year.

i try to keep my hormones stable (yes i know we purposely move tes up n down), try to keep getting 5-6hr sleep every night, dont do too many things out of the ordinary that will even keep my up longer and longer. but just try to stay steady with everything. So i avoid big changes with everything. I use all slow esters, not sure how much this will not or not.....Just my personal exp.

gymrat827 said:
i know its not quite the same but im an insomniac and i cycle. I get a sleep study every year.....whether i like it or not....lol....which turns out jack shit info but the doc still wants to do it every year.

i try to keep my hormones stable (yes i know we purposely move tes up n down), try to keep getting 5-6hr sleep every night, dont do too many things out of the ordinary that will even keep my up longer and longer. but just try to stay steady with everything. So i avoid big changes with everything. I use all slow esters, not sure how much this will not or not.....Just my personal exp.

This is interesting insomnia while cycling. Thx for the reply.

Top Bottom