napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mtren or Met-tren

BigJay23

Any info on this stuff I can't find any online was considering running it with test cyp
Thanks much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why in the world would you be looking at that on a first cycle man? why are you getting so reckless all of a sudden?

Dylan didn't know about the harshness with it lol
I'll just run s4 with the test for strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why in the world would you be looking at that on a first cycle man? why are you getting so reckless all of a sudden?

Just not much info on it. Just a prime example of it falling to someone who could really do damage to themselves without even realizing it.....

Its not the devil like I said but there is just no logical place for it for any user. Its a drug that has too many sides vs good. I finally ran the injectable version and Im just done with it lol. I cant do it again. Just instantly fucked my bp up and anger was just too high. Cant afford to kick a family member in the head during the holidays cause im on MT or snap my shit at the first person to piss me off.

You look at positives vs negatives and it will just never be worth it no matter what. Took me a few cycles with it to realize it.
It should scare you when you look up info on methyltrienolone and you see threads that resulted in death.

I would never use that on a first, second or even third cycle. Takes someone pretty hardcore to be able to utilize it.

I wouldn't run that shit on ANY cycle, let alone the first one. that stuff is about as bad and harsh as it comes. People can really fuck themselves up on it

Pharma Lady has cancelled giving it away as a freebie... Whoever has it it was given before the cancellation...

It was suggested to use it occasionally as a pre workout not to run as a cycle...

Pharma Lady has cancelled giving it away as a freebie... Whoever has it it was given before the cancellation...

It was suggested to use it occasionally as a pre workout not to run as a cycle...

Ok awesome. Very good to hear on that. Thanks for the update

yes pharma lady switched the give away to dbol which is SO MUCH BETTER... im very happy with the change...

Top Bottom