napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
Okay, it's time for Christian's newbie question of the day.

I have ordered the CEL Cycle Assist so hopefully it will be here in a week or so. In the meantime I'm taking the questionable Iron Labs cycle assist. Dylan mentioned that I should monitor myself for symptoms, just in case. Here's the problem. I don't even know what types of things to look for. And now that I'm in my 40s, it seems like every month brings some new ache, pain, weird lump, eye issues, or medical condition which I've never experienced before. LOL I'm just getting older, so I mostly ignore shit that's going wrong with me on a regular basis and chalk it up to age. What types of symptoms would I be experiencing as a result of liver toxicity? Primarily fatigue? What have you guys experienced with AAS use that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Thanks!

negatively effected areas from oral steroid use are the liver which would trigger lethargy, pains in the area etc... blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipid profiles etc... these are areas of extreme importance importance to keep an eye on

Not to steal the thread, but I remember talking to a doctor about Oral AAS and he said that a night of moderate drinking is more harsh on the liver then most AAS. Would you agree with that statement?
Depends on a lot. Moderate drinking is interpreted differently amongst people including what types of alcohol. Also the oral being used makes a huge difference as well
T Bol and Anavar my friend !

RickRock said:
A lot of times orals can cause a big drop in appetite because of the liver strain, so that is another issue to watch for.

Okay, great information to know. I'm struggling to eat everything on my weight training days, but that's probably just because I'm not used to this much food. Where am I supposed to put all of this??? LOL But I'll keep an eye out for the fatigue and/or a drastic drop in appetite. So far I think I'm okay.

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
A lot of times orals can cause a big drop in appetite because of the liver strain, so that is another issue to watch for.

Okay, great information to know. I'm struggling to eat everything on my weight training days, but that's probably just because I'm not used to this much food. Where am I supposed to put all of this??? LOL But I'll keep an eye out for the fatigue and/or a drastic drop in appetite. So far I think I'm okay.

yes i know it takes some time to get your stomach to hold everything and its a process bro... it won't happen overnight... you may even have to work your way up if it becomes a problem for you... its not a rush... don't create a problem to try to speed things up by a few weeks...

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

yes i know it takes some time to get your stomach to hold everything and its a process bro... it won't happen overnight... you may even have to work your way up if it becomes a problem for you... its not a rush... don't create a problem to try to speed things up by a few weeks...

Sounds good Dylan. Thanks man.

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"MrChristian" said:
Okay, it's time for Christian's newbie question of the day.

I have ordered the CEL Cycle Assist so hopefully it will be here in a week or so. In the meantime I'm taking the questionable Iron Labs cycle assist. Dylan mentioned that I should monitor myself for symptoms, just in case. Here's the problem. I don't even know what types of things to look for. And now that I'm in my 40s, it seems like every month brings some new ache, pain, weird lump, eye issues, or medical condition which I've never experienced before. LOL I'm just getting older, so I mostly ignore shit that's going wrong with me on a regular basis and chalk it up to age. What types of symptoms would I be experiencing as a result of liver toxicity? Primarily fatigue? What have you guys experienced with AAS use that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Thanks!

negatively effected areas from oral steroid use are the liver which would trigger lethargy, pains in the area etc... blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipid profiles etc... these are areas of extreme importance importance to keep an eye on

Not to steal the thread, but I remember talking to a doctor about Oral AAS and he said that a night of moderate drinking is more harsh on the liver then most AAS. Would you agree with that statement?
Depends on a lot. Moderate drinking is interpreted differently amongst people including what types of alcohol. Also the oral being used makes a huge difference as well
T Bol and Anavar my friend !

Both of those are on the mild end in terms of toxicity compared to other compounds, but still shouldn't be treated lightly. Both are great options for an oral

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

If you aren't used to that caloric level, it probably is just you adjusting to it more than anything. In time it will be no big deal to you. It can become tedious work getting food in when you aren't used to that amount

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

If you aren't used to that caloric level, it probably is just you adjusting to it more than anything. In time it will be no big deal to you. It can become tedious work getting food in when you aren't used to that amount

^^ i agree %100 on this

Angelo said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

^^ i agree %100 on this

Thanks guys! I'm definitely not used to the 2500 calorie level. I've spent 5 years learning how to cut and trying to make that an art form. LOL I feel like I understand how my body works in terms of cutting fat effectively. So I've just become used to eating at a deficit, which for me is around 1500-1800 calories typically. So this is a substantial increase for me in terms of food intake. Thanks for the good advice. I'll take it slow. :)

Week 1 : Day 5 Update

I now have a voice for radio. :cool: Also, I think I'm finally starting to feel the effects of the tbol during workouts. Weights are going up a bit and I need less rest between sets. This could also be the GW increasing endurance a bit.

I'm shocked, but I'm actually looking forward to pinning again on Friday. :twisted:

MrChristian said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:

^^ i agree %100 on this

Thanks guys! I'm definitely not used to the 2500 calorie level. I've spent 5 years learning how to cut and trying to make that an art form. LOL I feel like I understand how my body works in terms of cutting fat effectively. So I've just become used to eating at a deficit, which for me is around 1500-1800 calories typically. So this is a substantial increase for me in terms of food intake. Thanks for the good advice. I'll take it slow. :)

A little trick that works for me is try eating as fast as possible and scarf it down before your stomach can tell your brain that you are full. Works for me, that and the occasional joint, but I'm been trying to remain smoke free lately

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
Week 1 : Day 5 Update

I now have a voice for radio. :cool: Also, I think I'm finally starting to feel the effects of the tbol during workouts. Weights are going up a bit and I need less rest between sets. This could also be the GW increasing endurance a bit.

I'm shocked, but I'm actually looking forward to pinning again on Friday. :twisted:
I ALWAYS look forward to pinning! :)

Blackhat said:
Lol. That changes after about pin 300 or so.

exactly... i actually dread it at this point and thats no joke... trust me, the feeling of loving pinning goes away rather quickly

DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

exactly... i actually dread it at this point and thats no joke... trust me, the feeling of loving pinning goes away rather quickly

I personally don't enjoy pinning as well, and usually about half way through cycle (or whenever my injection points start to get sensitive/sore)(sometimes not at all I go off what the body tells me) I apply emla cream 30 minutes prior to my pin and have absolutely no sensitivty whatsoever(numb). I use the same cream for ttattooing in more sensitive areas (including lower back around the spinal area and closer to the rib cage) I've heard the most sensitive area on the body would be the inner thighs, but that's another subject)

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

I personally don't enjoy pinning as well, and usually about half way through cycle (or whenever my injection points start to get sensitive/sore)(sometimes not at all I go off what the body tells me) I apply emla cream 30 minutes prior to my pin and have absolutely no sensitivty whatsoever(numb). I use the same cream for ttattooing in more sensitive areas (including lower back around the spinal area and closer to the rib cage) I've heard the most sensitive area on the body would be the inner thighs, but that's another subject)

Well I guess I'm still in the pinning Honeymoon phase. :lol: I'll enjoy it while I can. Elma cream huh? Good tip. I will look into that. Thanks!

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

Yes i get that same feeling as well bro... Nice Idea with the numbing cream... It does help as i had to use it on my rib cage tattoos...good info bro

I've been doing all my injections in my quads rotating each pin and to be honest, I seriously look forward to each pin. I get like a little excitement when I go to bed the night before.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
I've been doing all my injections in my quads rotating each pin and to be honest, I seriously look forward to each pin. I get like a little excitement when I go to bed the night before.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I used to enjoy them as well, but after just so many pins throughout the years (and not a big fan of pin scars that start to occur over time) i try to pin as little as possible, but thats usually twice a week while on cycle. Which is another reason i do not care much for fast acting esther compounds

DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

The absolute truth. I used to be really excited when pinning day comes around. Now I just want to get it done and over with lol

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

The absolute truth. I used to be really excited when pinning day comes around. Now I just want to get it done and over with lol

You guys are just shattering my dreams left and right today. :cry:

Top Bottom