napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:
it seems to be fine bro... just keep a close eye on everything throughout your oral use, signs and symptoms etc. because although on the surface it sounds ok, i am very very questionable on iron labs products..

This is one of the many reasons why you're so awesome Dylan. Okay, so what do you suggest as an alternative to Iron Labs for an all-in-one cycle support? I don't want to take any chances, so I'll go with what you recommend.

Dylan and I both are on the same page with recommending Cycle Assist by CEL. It's only about 30$ a bottle and you can find it many places online at various supplement retailers. It has been around a long time, I have used it, and it has a great track record and reputation

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:
it seems to be fine bro... just keep a close eye on everything throughout your oral use, signs and symptoms etc. because although on the surface it sounds ok, i am very very questionable on iron labs products..

This is one of the many reasons why you're so awesome Dylan. Okay, so what do you suggest as an alternative to Iron Labs for an all-in-one cycle support? I don't want to take any chances, so I'll go with what you recommend.

Dylan and I both are on the same page with recommending Cycle Assist by CEL. It's only about 30$ a bottle and you can find it many places online at various supplement retailers. It has been around a long time, I have used it, and it has a great track record and reputation

Fantastic! Thanks you guys. I'll get some ordered. I don't have much interest in thrashing my liver. ;)

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Fantastic! Thanks you guys. I'll get some ordered. I don't have much interest in thrashing my liver. ;)
You'll be all set with that brother. It's good stuff

Week 1 : Day 3

Blood pressure and resting heart rate are looking good this morning. I'm also sleeping well and generally feeling good.

I started experiencing moderate pain in my left testicle last night. Discomfort while walking or sitting down. I took some advil and it seemed to kill the pain. The pain came back slightly this morning, so I took some more advil. I did a google search on AAS use and testicle pain and it looks like this is a common side effect. Folks mention that it typically goes away after a few days.

Workouts are going well, but no noticeable performance improvements yet. I know it's still early. I'm also going a little lighter than normal for moves which involve my left arm, due to the healing tendinitis. Otherwise I'm going heavy for all other movements, as always. :)

Calories for weight training days are around 2500 with 309g protein, 194g carbs and 54g fats. Keeping my carbs low GI with rolled oats, quinoa, etc. Using Protein isolate powder after my workout, but otherwise proteins are coming from lean meats.

Calories on rest and cardio days are around 1900. I keep my carbs pretty low on these days.

I get testicle pain occasionally also... Nothing too bad

My blood pressure and resting heart rate increase significantly from weeks 2 - 6 but went back to normal after that...

My bp for the most part has stayed under 140/90 from what I read you want to try and stay under that... Some days it does get around that number but I check it daily

For the record I'm on week 9... (test cyp 500mg)

cbbram said:
I get testicle pain occasionally also... Nothing too bad

My blood pressure and resting heart rate increase significantly from weeks 2 - 6 but went back to normal after that...

My bp for the most part has stayed under 140/90 from what I read you want to try and stay under that... Some days it does get around that number but I check it daily

For the record I'm on week 9...

Thanks ccbram! It's good to hear about your numbers and experience so I can have a gauge. :)

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

no problem bro... yes, rick and i both are cel cycle assist users... its been a consistent product for a very long time and its priced right on top of it... that is generally my first recommendation with protection

MrChristian said:

Blood pressure and resting heart rate are looking good this morning. I'm also sleeping well and generally feeling good.

I started experiencing moderate pain in my left testicle last night. Discomfort while walking or sitting down. I took some advil and it seemed to kill the pain. The pain came back slightly this morning, so I took some more advil. I did a google search on AAS use and testicle pain and it looks like this is a common side effect. Folks mention that it typically goes away after a few days.

Workouts are going well, but no noticeable performance improvements yet. I know it's still early. I'm also going a little lighter than normal for moves which involve my left arm, due to the healing tendinitis. Otherwise I'm going heavy for all other movements, as always. :)

Calories for weight training days are around 2500 with 309g protein, 194g carbs and 54g fats. Keeping my carbs low GI with rolled oats, quinoa, etc. Using Protein isolate powder after my workout, but otherwise proteins are coming from lean meats.

Calories on rest and cardio days are around 1900. I keep my carbs pretty low on these days.

I love the macro breakdown you have, and how you have it structured higher on workout days and lower on cardio/rest days. That's exactly my protocol I follow. Almost seems like you took a page out of RickRocks book ;)

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

I love the macro breakdown you have, and how you have it structured higher on workout days and lower on cardio/rest days. That's exactly my protocol I follow. Almost seems like you took a page out of RickRocks book ;)

Ha! Yes indeed. You were the one who introduced me to that whole concept. I've been loving it!

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

Ha! Yes indeed. You were the one who introduced me to that whole concept. I've been loving it!

Good deal man! I'm glad it's working for you. It certainly does great for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Okay, it's time for Christian's newbie question of the day.

I have ordered the CEL Cycle Assist so hopefully it will be here in a week or so. In the meantime I'm taking the questionable Iron Labs cycle assist. Dylan mentioned that I should monitor myself for symptoms, just in case. Here's the problem. I don't even know what types of things to look for. And now that I'm in my 40s, it seems like every month brings some new ache, pain, weird lump, eye issues, or medical condition which I've never experienced before. LOL I'm just getting older, so I mostly ignore shit that's going wrong with me on a regular basis and chalk it up to age. What types of symptoms would I be experiencing as a result of liver toxicity? Primarily fatigue? What have you guys experienced with AAS use that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping us posted, good to know that everything is going well with your cycle I'll be following you throughout your journey!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Week 1 : Day 4 Update

PIP from my first injection last Friday night is now 100% gone. Yay! Only taking 50mg of the tbol this week, split into two 25mg doses throughout the day. So far I'm not experiencing any noticable side effects. Next week I will increase dose to 75mg/day and see how things go.

New CEL Cycle Assist that Dylan recommended is ordered and has been shipped. In the meantime I'm still using the Iron Labs stuff. Blood pressure is still looking good and doesn't seem to be any higher than normal.

My workouts are getting a bit better. Feeling slightly more pumped. Also, my tendinitis in the left arm seems to be healing nicely. I've been taking 25mg mk-2866 for about a week now to help with it. I'll probably keep up with the mk for at least another week or two. I'm wearing a compression sleeve and arm brace during training as well, which seems to give good support and protect the injured area.

It could just be my imagination, but I could swear my voice is a bit lower today. I sound like I do the week after a chest cold. LOL Maybe I could have a career in radio now!

Diet is on point. Eating 2500 calories on weight training days is a new thing for me. It's A LOT of food compared to what I'm used to. But I'm managing to get it all in. This whole concept of wanting the weight on the scale to go up instead of down is new and strange for my brain. Having spent so many years on a weight loss journey, I'm having to rearrange the way I think. It's odd, but I'll get used to it.

MrChristian said:

I have ordered the CEL Cycle Assist so hopefully it will be here in a week or so. In the meantime I'm taking the questionable Iron Labs cycle assist. Dylan mentioned that I should monitor myself for symptoms, just in case. Here's the problem. I don't even know what types of things to look for. And now that I'm in my 40s, it seems like every month brings some new ache, pain, weird lump, eye issues, or medical condition which I've never experienced before. LOL I'm just getting older, so I mostly ignore shit that's going wrong with me on a regular basis and chalk it up to age. What types of symptoms would I be experiencing as a result of liver toxicity? Primarily fatigue? What have you guys experienced with AAS use that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Thanks!

negatively effected areas from oral steroid use are the liver which would trigger lethargy, pains in the area etc... blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipid profiles etc... these are areas of extreme importance importance to keep an eye on

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:

Thanks!

negatively effected areas from oral steroid use are the liver which would trigger lethargy, pains in the area etc... blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipid profiles etc... these are areas of extreme importance importance to keep an eye on

Not to steal the thread, but I remember talking to a doctor about Oral AAS and he said that a night of moderate drinking is more harsh on the liver then most AAS. Would you agree with that statement?

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:

Thanks!

Not to steal the thread, but I remember talking to a doctor about Oral AAS and he said that a night of moderate drinking is more harsh on the liver then most AAS. Would you agree with that statement?

that's probably an accurate statement... now if were talking about something like halo or anadrol then that's debatable but in general i would agree with that... at least in terms of how it affects the liver

A lot of times orals can cause a big drop in appetite because of the liver strain, so that is another issue to watch for.

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:

Thanks!

Depends on a lot. Moderate drinking is interpreted differently amongst people including what types of alcohol. Also the oral being used makes a huge difference as well

Top Bottom