napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK question

Gbaum

Hey Dylan. Been watching your videos on YouTube about sarms. You have some great information. I was curious about MK-2866. I’m 31 and I’ve noticed a slowdown in my performance and metabolism over the past year even though I eat rather healthy and stay active. I’ve never tried Sarms before but seems like Ostarine might be a good first to try? I’m watching your video again but would you mind sharing what you would thing the best dosage and length for a cycle and the best PCT? Also if you have a trusted source that would be great as well. Thanks in advance.

i've been a customer by them since 2016, they are the best RC company & the best quality! unfortunately i have been trying to put another order, but problem with checkout i cant make the purchase! I messaged them twice & they have not got back to me & I have about another month supply, so i guess I will have to find another supplier! Any recommendations Dylan?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sarmsx is top notch quality bro. They will be reopening very very soon and that's exactly who you want to use

Awesome I’m about to order after the new year. Just two more questions.

1. What time of day is best to take?

2. The dosage is 25mg. The vile has a .25ml .50ml .75ml and 1ml mark lines. I’m guessing that first .25ml is the same as 25mg?

Hey Dylan. Been watching your videos on YouTube about sarms. You have some great information. I was curious about MK-2866. I’m 31 and I’ve noticed a slowdown in my performance and metabolism over the past year even though I eat rather healthy and stay active. I’ve never tried Sarms before but seems like Ostarine might be a good first to try? I’m watching your video again but would you mind sharing what you would thing the best dosage and length for a cycle and the best PCT? Also if you have a trusted source that would be great as well. Thanks in advance.
I'm running osta on day25. Strength is going up, thirsty as he'll. Works.well. waiting for it to really kick in. I'm using raw I bought from a supplier here in China so my dosages are inconsistent due to weighing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mk677 is 25 mg per day.. 1 full dropper is 25 mg... you would dose it once a day in the evening

Top Bottom