napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-2866 Ester Equivalent

Ac58

Hello,

I have ran about 7-8 Ostarine cycles at 40mg for 12 weeks over the past 5-6 years which I’ve found to be a sweet spot for me. I’ve run lgd & S4 as well as Rad140 cycles too but typically find the boost from Ostarine with no sides to be just what I need. I see the new version with MK-2866 Ester which is intriguing and would like to try. What would be a similar dosing? Any other dosing advice would be handy too. I plan on using Umbrella Labs for this. In the past I’ve used forum approved sarms4sale, umbrella labs, and PharmaLady for sources with consistent positive results.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have ran about 7-8 Ostarine cycles at 40mg for 12 weeks over the past 5-6 years which I’ve found to be a sweet spot for me. I’ve run lgd & S4 as well as Rad140 cycles too but typically find the boost from Ostarine with no sides to be just what I need. I see the new version with MK-2866 Ester which is intriguing and would like to try. What would be a similar dosing? Any other dosing advice would be handy too. I plan on using Umbrella Labs for this. In the past I’ve used forum approved sarms4sale, umbrella labs, and PharmaLady for sources with consistent positive results.

Thanks!
I assume you are talking about OTR-AC and yes, you can dose it every other day although many still run it every day...

I like to do everyday. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I assume you are talking about OTR-AC and yes, you can dose it every other day although many still run it every day...
Thanks for the response Dylan! Yes I’m talking OTR-AC. What mg would you recommend for dosing mg that would be the equivalent of 40mg regular Ostarine?

Top Bottom