Cycle
1-8 test e 450wk
1-4 tren a 200wk
4-8 tren a 325wk
1-4 Dbol 30mg preworkout
Amidex .5 eod
Caber started two weeks ago at week 6
.25 e4d

Got some highs and lows. E2 is high think I might need to switch to aromise. Any input would help.
0fe5bc674c29c8462c2902279cef99a6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being that my LH and FSH are low I'm thinking the elevated E2 is not as bad as it shows due to false E2 lvls produced by Tren. I'm not an expert yet but it's my thoughts

U will not be able to tell what your actual estrogen is because you are using tren, this is another reason why tren is an advanced compound. plus your using dbol, another major advanced compound. You should know what test and dbol do to your estrogen levels at those dosages prior to even incorporating tren whatsoever.... you are in above your head here bro

The Dbol has been cut out for three weeks now and was only ran while tren was at 200 per the week. This is my first tren run but far from my first use of AAS.

how many cycles and what have your ran in the past ? and what was your goals with this cycle ?

Goals
+ strength and cut. What to lower BF a few points a stay near the 180 mark

This is my 7th cycle
Test only and 3 npp mixed with anvar, Dbol, and a deca cycle

Been studying this for a few years now an understand that know what and how your body responds is the key

I believe I need to adjust my AI to aromanin and drop the amidex and caber and pull bloods in another 2 weeks. 12.5 eod is my suggestion

some people need very little or none at all, but better to be safe and incorporate first then run bloods to see where your at so thats not a bad thing. Better question, how are you feeling ?

I feel great. Strength, libido very high. Not tired. No night sweats or really any sides at all. This is why the test kinda threw me a curve. I've ran all my first cycles of a compound low to see how I react but 102 is high and I was not expecting that. Maybe 80 but not that

what are you trying to determine by pulling bloods again in 2 weeks ? aromasin is always a better idea than adex due to the added benefits it has that adex does not

Yes. Amidex has always done me good in the past but with this new compound I may need something stronger so switch and check again in two weeks. What's your thoughts on that?

your E2 is not going to reflect its values because you are using trenbolone, you would need to know where your E2 should be prior to usage based on your Test+dbol dosage @ 8 weeks make sense ? this comes with from alot of prior experience with blood work

Yes I understand

this is not something you are going to be able to determine with this cycle, you are not going to be zeroing in any E2 levels as you are using TRENBOLONE. your E2 will not be accurate and will not show its values, so what are you trying to check again a skewed E2 value ? that makes no sense

Yes I understand. My main concern is LS and FSH as they should reflect my E in some form. The E is still higher "even at its relatively unknown status" than I'd like. 80 is about where I thought I would be. I know now by looking at the results my mistake was with the caber.

But I'd also like to thank you for this conversation. This is where learning and growing happens. And I appreciate your advice. I agree that I was like many others and started AAS uninformed and jumped right in. Now it's definitely grown on me and knowing, learning is my main goal. These are the conversations that help the most.

check it out my last tren run my E2 came back at 138 which i know to be false... you may be just fine especially if your feeling well, your cycle is ending so focus on your PCT and check bloods later. last question, does aridex at .5mg eod while using test 450mg week and dbol 30mg @ 8 weeks does this normally keep you in range on average ? if so that may be your answer

Yes, it's never been above 60

check it out my last tren run my E2 came back at 138 which i know to be false... you may be just fine especially if your feeling well, your cycle is ending so focus on your PCT and check bloods later. last question, does aridex at .5mg eod while using test 450mg week and dbol 30mg @ 8 weeks does this normally keep you in range on average ? if so that may be your answer

See, this would freak me out. 138? I feel great and knew about most of the problems with tren going in but the one thing I didn't know is how my body would deal with it.

No problem, I know that tren shit is crazy it's no joke lol.. once u go through it a few times u start the grasp it

It blows deca and NPP out the water. Strength is pure amazing on it. Dry, no bloat. It's a amazing. I might not go with it again on my next cycle but will definitely do it again once I get a firmer grip of all my Serums while on it.

Top Bottom