napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Methyl tren. (injectable) oooooooo....

TX TERROR

Hey dudes.

Here is another new one for me....
Got my hands on some Injectable MT thanks to a good friend. Now I have used plenty of oral mt now but never touched injectable..

4mg/ml. 10ml's worth. Oil based for sure. I thought it would be water but it's oil.

How the fuck do you use this stuff lol. Anyone familiar with first hand use. I would assume 1mg a day. For a short time but idk about the absorbtion rate or any info on associated esters If there even is one. Lol i am in the dark on this one boys.

Ready to take the plunge but I'm not gonna go just pinning shit. Rather have the educated apprach. I know a lot about the drug itself. Just not much about an injectable version.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I wouldnt use it at all. Somethings are better left untouched.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The part that jumps out at me is the "How the fuck do you use this stuff " ... I think there are sites that explan it but you see you need a thing I forget whats it called, oh yeah a needle and you have to inject.. just kidding ...
Saw this on a board "Been aware of this savage stuff for a bit now never looked into it untill this evening, was flicking through Anabolics 2009 and read up about this, Test has a anabolic/androgenic level of 100, Tren has a anabolic/anadrogenic level of 500

This stuff has a anabolic level of 6000-7000 and androgenic level of 12,000-30,000!"

And that is oral I think..

The part that jumps out at me is the "How the fuck do you use this stuff " ... I think there are sites that explan it but you see you need a thing I forget whats it called, oh yeah a needle and you have to inject.. just kidding ...
Saw this on a board "Been aware of this savage stuff for a bit now never looked into it untill this evening, was flicking through Anabolics 2009 and read up about this, Test has a anabolic/androgenic level of 100, Tren has a anabolic/anadrogenic level of 500

This stuff has a anabolic level of 6000-7000 and androgenic level of 12,000-30,000!"

And that is oral I think..
Mt binds harder to the androgen receptor than any other anabolic. It's used as the standard to judge a steroid by when comparing.

Like testing the hardness of a rock..all rocks are compared to diamond.

I wouldn't touch the shit myself. What exwctly are you looking for from this that you can't get from something else that isn't nearly as nasty?

I wouldn't touch the shit myself. What exwctly are you looking for from this that you can't get from something else that isn't nearly as nasty?

Well... Not really looking for anything. Just like to try new things. Cone-sure of fine steroids... lol.
I will say I am back into my powerlifting mode and looking to break some PR's if I could deadlift 800 I would be happy. Just experimenting though. Changing some things up.

I do error on the side of caution when messing with this sort of stuff. Im starting to slow down a bit with the crazy stuff. Im 23 but value my life too much to keep hammering away at it. I got a couple years left in me then its basic bitch cycles from there on out. I have come to terms with the fact that I wont win any Sandow's and I wont break any world records. So I will be transitioning to a more balanced life with different priorities. I wanna give this last year or two to try things like this or like cheque drops. Say I did it reap the rewards and move on. Serve as a piece of education for others.

Well... Not really looking for anything. Just like to try new things. Cone-sure of fine steroids... lol.
I will say I am back into my powerlifting mode and looking to break some PR's if I could deadlift 800 I would be happy. Just experimenting though. Changing some things up.

I do error on the side of caution when messing with this sort of stuff. Im starting to slow down a bit with the crazy stuff. Im 23 but value my life too much to keep hammering away at it. I got a couple years left in me then its basic bitch cycles from there on out. I have come to terms with the fact that I wont win any Sandow's and I wont break any world records. So I will be transitioning to a more balanced life with different priorities. I wanna give this last year or two to try things like this or like cheque drops. Say I did it reap the rewards and move on. Serve as a piece of education for others.

^From sprint to marathon mode, no worries bro its all part of the maturing process. Health factor being important

From my research I've seen logs of guys running it from anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks at a time with the doses being .250 all the way up to 2 MG everyday. Some guys taper up and then down, some just start at one dose and stay with it the whole way so from what I'm gathering is that you've got some wiggle room with how you wanna play with it. Its nice that at 1mg you could potentially run it for 40 days, or run it for 3 weeks, ramping it up to 2mg in the middle. Possibilities are endless i guess lol.

Here are some instructions for using Methyltrienolone

1) Never take this product orally (it is extremely harsh on the liver via oral ingestion)
2) Start with 750mcg (1/4cc) 1-2 hours preworkout. Extremely advanced guys can go as high as 3mg (1cc) per day, but there are probably only a handful of people on this planet that would need to do that. A good dosing strategy is to consider 1mg of methyltrienolone equal to 100mg Tren Ace
3) Keep cycles between 2 to 4 weeks and do not exceed this.

750 mcg is considered mild but in actuality it is not at all... i would really ease into it and keep a close eye throughout... i would keep it at 4 weeks max

1) Never take this product orally (it is extremely harsh on the liver via oral ingestion)
2) Start with 750mcg (1/4cc) 1-2 hours preworkout. Extremely advanced guys can go as high as 3mg (1cc) per day, but there are probably only a handful of people on this planet that would need to do that. A good dosing strategy is to consider 1mg of methyltrienolone equal to 100mg Tren Ace

750 mcg is considered mild but in actuality it is not at all... i would really ease into it and keep a close eye throughout... i would keep it at 4 weeks max

Thanks buddy.

So before this the plan was start at 500mcg for 1.5 weeks then move to 1mg for the rest of the cycle. Assess and re approach. Next cycle 1mg 1.5 weeks then 1.5mg for rest of the cycle.
Both cycles would be 3.5 mayyyybe 4 weeks.

No interest in going above 2mg lol. 1 mg is equal to 100mg tren ace but man its a whole new animal. Its ridiculous. Its definitely going to be a play by ear type of deal just like the oral mt ive ran.

Thanks buddy.

So before this the plan was start at 500mcg for 1.5 weeks then move to 1mg for the rest of the cycle. Assess and re approach. Next cycle 1mg 1.5 weeks then 1.5mg for rest of the cycle.
Both cycles would be 3.5 mayyyybe 4 weeks.

No interest in going above 2mg lol. 1 mg is equal to 100mg tren ace but man its a whole new animal. Its ridiculous. Its definitely going to be a play by ear type of deal just like the oral mt ive ran.

thats a really responsible method bro and i highly respect that... its great to run things that are more aggressive and get the job done in a much stronger way but at the same time being responsible about it and setting a good example for others that may run the same type of thing... excellent bro... keep updates on this because its clearly not something often used or a subject that has a lot of pertinent info to go on.... i know you will give a clear and concise account of what this experience is like...

I won't even go 25% below that .. . 5 my max.. For entire duration.

yes, thats the smart way bro... going to high on this is just wreckless and honestly, fucking stupid... it proves nothing, it does nothing good and just makes people look foolish that attempt it... its fine to use as long as its done with care and caution.. you have it right as does Tx... the right way!

Thank you for this, this is a very good guideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dudes.

Here is another new one for me....
Got my hands on some Injectable MT thanks to a good friend. Now I have used plenty of oral mt now but never touched injectable..

4mg/ml. 10ml's worth. Oil based for sure. I thought it would be water but it's oil.

How the fuck do you use this stuff lol. Anyone familiar with first hand use. I would assume 1mg a day. For a short time but idk about the absorbtion rate or any info on associated esters If there even is one. Lol i am in the dark on this one boys.

Ready to take the plunge but I'm not gonna go just pinning shit. Rather have the educated apprach. I know a lot about the drug itself. Just not much about an injectable version.

Harsh dude. Inject 1mg/day to start. When I hit 4 mg made me sick. Feels like a tren/halo cycle.

I'm gonna run 4 mg Ed for 6 months... What are the chances I live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom