Bigboy01

2-3iu hgh
4-500 test cyp
6-700 primo
1mg Adex….very E2 sensitive
Yk11 15mg ED
GW51516 20mg ED
SR 9011 ED 20mg

one month in and holy crap I have packed on some serious lean mass….the only issue is I’ve been having breathing problems with some low blood oxygen and elevated but not tachy HR (had covid a while back also ) and some back pain which could be the kidneys but idk I’m getting blood work. If anyone had had an inability the take deep breaths while using any of these compounds please share your experience I’m not about to ask my doc which one caused it.

Everything I have ever said , said now , and will ever say in the future is completely a figment of your imagination and in no way accurate reflects reality.

With the exception of the yk11 which is for 8 weeks everything is 16 weeks at which time switch out the primo and test cyp for mast /test prop @ 600-800mg wk/400mg well ratio
Cruise for the rest of the summer and then trt till next February 2023

bloodwork is the only way to know... ive definitely never seen it with sarms and it really makes no sense considering gw and sr are so good for endurance and primo actually is as well...

I’ve had a jump cardio with every sarm I have ever taken previously I just listed everything being taken by my rats for posterity. Must be from the covid…..if you know of anything like a peptide or something that can actually increase blood oxygen I’d love to experiment with that. The only other thing I can think of is perhaps I put too much weight on too fast and it’s taxing my heart and lungs but it’s not like I’m running dbol. Doctor said the amount of muscle mass on my chest given my size is playing a factor as well. Thanks for your help Dylan

It does sound to me like it is covid related and as Dylan pointed out, you are not going to help that with any PED whatsoever

The chances of this being related to Covid sound pretty good with the symptom you are describing. I cannot see this being related to your cycle. Of course, anything is possible but it would seem rather unlikely in my view

Thanks guys I figured as much I was just curious and always try to err on the side of caution….

I get shortness of breath on every cycle I juts made a post about Ferritin or RBC blood count you should check it out i think you will find some very informative information on there.

Top Bottom