napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Marathons & 9% discount!

hipocampus.me

• Let´s do somehting fun!
  • What?
  • Let´s run five Marathons in five weeks.
  • What the hell?
  • Yeah! Let´s do it and let´s get some sponsors and give the money for cancer research.
  • You got me. Let´s do it. Hell yeah!

Basically, I had this conversation with a friend of mine few months ago.

Time passed and we are right now in the week between the third and the fourth Maraton (London awaits for us next Sunday). Allow me to say I thought the recovery process between races would be harder. The races are quite tough, sure, but the day after the race I dont have pain in the legs and neither in the rest of the body. I´m sure it´s because of the compounds I´m taking as I had been seven weeks already taking 200 mg Restandol Testocaps (Testosterone Undecanoate) E3D and 12.5 mg Aromasin E3D. I had decided to go for the oral Testosterone just because I had a lot of flights those days (you can imagine) and I wanted to be sure I wouldnt have any issue with the injectables in the controls.

So far so good. I would say so as I´m feeling good and as the time I´ve been doing until now is a bit better than I expected (I was planning to run at 3:20:00 each race and the average so far is 3:11:07).

Actually as I´m nine minutes better that the objectives I had marked and as I always like to share with you all the success things (even in personal matters) I had create a 9% discount available between today and next Sunday.

In order to get this discount done, please add the code MARATHONS when checking out!

I think I´ll go out for a short run right now. OK, maybe not :p

Hipocampus.me

PS.- If next weekend I´m running faster than what I think I should, I will create another discount to CHEER ME!! :p

A little over 3 hour marathon....you're no joke Hipo! That's moving at a pretty serious clip!

Last edited:
Next week I´ll be finishing the 5th marathon. After last Sunday I´m quite tired but I´m sure I will manage it and I´ll have more time to spend here with you, guys!

Hipo

Top Bottom