napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Major PIP or infection pain?

Already beat to death, but definitely PIP. I was trying to incorporate Stealth Supertest 450 into a cycle and it would almost always cause a large hard not that formed 3-4 days after injection and then would be extremely sore for upwards of a week. I had injected about 1/3 cc into my left delt and it was so swollen it was obvious even through a shirt. Good luck.

Alright guys, so I took 600mg ibuprofen last night and went to bed, woke up with the swelling and the redness subsided, and felt better early this morning. But then as the day goes by I' ve noticed the pain and swelling has returned, there is huge red patch over the area that spreads unto my tricep and bicep as well, delt is very hard and hot to touch. my left arm is starting to look like Rich Pianos oil filled arm almost 1 1/2 times bigger than my right arm and I get shooting pain that travels down to my fingers at time. Fever does not seem to be going away and has returned so I am thinking I need to go see a doctor at this point. I am pretty sure there is gotta be an infection going on, but what bothers me is that I took all necessary precausions( and I have OCD) at this point wondering if the vile I got could be contaminated. Its from one of the top sources on this site though. I don't know what to do. I wont dare take another shot of this product. Did I mention my arm still hurts like hell. I cant put on fucking t shirt without help.

Honestly if you got all that going on,you should probably just go to urgent care or the ER.I'm sure the OCD is just making it worse too so try not to obsess about it,just get it looked at.If it's just PIP at least you'll have peace of mind.

Just wondering what would happen if you went to the ER and told them you were injecting?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I went to the dermatologist he told me it's an allergic reaction to whatever I injected. I'm lucky he is a friend of mind he said that that I probably did not go deep enough and it leak under skin and crystallized. Benadryl and heatin pad. My boy also had this issue he said the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering what would happen if you went to the ER and told them you were injecting?

Absolutely nothing.I went to the ER & told them I was on "self administered TRT" years ago,because I thought I lost a pin in my glute.Turned out the pharm gave me retractable needles.They took x-rays & found nothing.They never asked where I got my Test from.It was all a little embarrassing,since I never heard of retractable needles before that.SMH

I went to the dermatologist he told me it's an allergic reaction to whatever I injected. I'm lucky he is a friend of mind he said that that I probably did not go deep enough and it leak under skin and crystallized. Benadryl and heatin pad. My boy also had this issue he said the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard about that happening, can leak back up to epidermal layer and move along it and the muscle layer causing a ton of irritation. Glad things turned out okay bro.

Absolutely nothing.I went to the ER & told them I was on "self administered TRT" years ago,because I thought I lost a pin in my glute.Turned out the pharm gave me retractable needles.They took x-rays & found nothing.They never asked where I got my Test from.It was all a little embarrassing,since I never heard of retractable needles before that.SMH
Holy shit lol ive never even heard of retractable needles. Lol! Best case scenario haha

They've been around for years..u should see the movie puncture..great movie..about nurses who caught aids in emergency rooms trying to administer meds to junkies and they would be geeked out n they accidentally get poked..so the nurse created the retractable needle to prevent that from happening..it took many years to get hospitals to buy them because of politics/money..but now they are used all over the world and pretty much ended accidental pokes in the work force for nurses..great movie based on that lady

They've been around for years..u should see the movie puncture..great movie..about nurses who caught aids in emergency rooms trying to administer meds to junkies and they would be geeked out n they accidentally get poked..so the nurse created the retractable needle to prevent that from happening..it took many years to get hospitals to buy them because of politics/money..but now they are used all over the world and pretty much ended accidental pokes in the work force for nurses..great movie based on that lady

I gotta check out that movie.I remember being freaked the fuck out thinking the pin broke off in my ass.I think it was back in 2012-13.

Thats great.. if i was a nurse id be so scared dealing with aids patients.. ive actually poked my finger once trying to recap my needle..spazzing.. imagine doing it multiple times every day lol thats a brilliant invention

This is actually a very educational thread.I've read that some members here inject SubQ TRT so why would a "shallow pin" of test matter if it didn't hit muscle & just fat?Personally I've always went intramuscular.I never even thought about subQ until I read about it.

Thats great.. if i was a nurse id be so scared dealing with aids patients.. ive actually poked my finger once trying to recap my needle..spazzing.. imagine doing it multiple times every day lol thats a brilliant invention

no need, these days they have the "cocktail" you take so if accidentally pricked by HIV infection your fine. HIV medication has come a very long way, not like in the 80s lol

For my job we arrest ALOT of tweakers. Ive had agents pricked many times during searches or while arresting subjects and ive had to send them to ER to receive HAART, cART and ART cocktails. This is by policy

For my job we arrest ALOT of tweakers. Ive had agents pricked many times during searches or while arresting subjects and ive had to send them to ER to receive HAART, cART and ART cocktails. This is by policy

That's some scary shit.I hope those fuckers got charged for not telling you they had pins in their pockets.You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

That's some scary shit.I hope those fuckers got charged for not telling you they had pins in their pockets.You couldn't pay me enough to do that.

nope, in california thats not even illegal even if the syringe is full of drug. And even if we were able to charge them, here in california they would get treatment not jail time. If i remember correctly thanks to arnold (previous california governator) he legalized for people to safely secure needles... wtf

Now a days i have all my agents wear blackhawk gloves or turtle skin gloves but even then, sometimes the needle pokes through pant legs or on forearms etc... its still fucken nerve racking tho when this shit happens, its no joke

nope, in california thats not even illegal even if the syringe is full of drug. And even if we were able to charge them, here in california they would get treatment not jail time. If i remember correctly thanks to arnold (previous california governator) he legalized for people to safely secure needles... wtf

Wow something to think of when I think about my childhood idol.WTF was he thinking?

Now a days i have all my agents wear blackhawk gloves or turtle skin gloves but even then, sometimes the needle pokes through pant legs or on forearms etc... its still fucken nerve racking tho when this shit happens, its no joke

It's enough to give you pins & needles on your face & a huge lump in your throat.I'd be a really bad agent/officer cause if I got stuck that mofo would get a helluva beatdown!LOL

Wow something to think of when I think about my childhood idol.WTF was he thinking?

It's enough to give you pins & needles on your face & a huge lump in your throat.I'd be a really bad agent/officer cause if I got stuck that mofo would get a helluva beatdown!LOL

ummmmm.... sometimes shit happens, they fall on their face alot for some strange reason. Must be the drugs, lol

Top Bottom