napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Major PIP or infection pain?

For my job we arrest ALOT of tweakers. Ive had agents pricked many times during searches or while arresting subjects and ive had to send them to ER to receive HAART, cART and ART cocktails. This is by policy

It's comforting to know I'm not the only LEO here...I'm retired 830 pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh Uh cops cops everywhere & not a drop to drink.LMAO I'm just playin bros,but you gotta understand where we're coming from.Most civies won't trust a cop,just sayin

oh im not a cop bro, im a loss prevention manager lol. But we work closely with local LEO and guess what, they all use AAS .. some jacked mofos, especially some people i know from California Department of Corrections i swear that must be policy for them to have to use hahah !

oh im not a cop bro, im a loss prevention manager lol. But we work closely with local LEO and guess what, they all use AAS .. some jacked mofos, especially some people i know from California Department of Corrections i swear that must be policy for them to have to use hahah !

That's fuckin awesome on so many levels

Uh Uh cops cops everywhere & not a drop to drink.LMAO I'm just playin bros,but you gotta understand where we're coming from.Most civies won't trust a cop,just sayin

to be honest, most LEO dont give a shit bout laws being broke only when theyre on duty and HAVE to. They dont even want to write the reports, or at least out here thats how it is

Haha, no worries bro I totally get it. You can never be too safe on a site like this. I suppose now that I stuck my foot in my mouth, EZ is going to ban me, lol

Yep, hypocrite bastards, lol I never used gear when I was sworn, but some of my buddies were

Top Bottom