napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Major PIP or infection pain?

Dude, you must have major balls to even try shit that high. I had no idea higher concentrations were this fucking painful. It almost feels like I got hit in the shoulder with a baseball bat. can't lift my arm up above shoulder level. hope it goes away soon, don't think I can workout right now.

correct about the concentration being the major issue.. some are more PIP sensitive then others. this week 44 and i talked and i hit 800mg one shot 2 ml my G400. 800 fucking mg in one shot. barely even got sensitive.

Hell prop give some people pain....

theres allot science can do for it and allot your body simply cant.. its very individual.

That's some serious "science" goin on right there.I'd like to be able to take that concentration.

I think it depends on who makes it and how it's made. I've used sust 400 before. My first injection was terrible but it was too shallow. From there on out glutes and quads I would get a little sore but nothing like that first time. I would run the same blend in again in a heartbeat...... But I'm holding out for NY to come through with the greatness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys, so I took 600mg ibuprofen last night and went to bed, woke up with the swelling and the redness subsided, and felt better early this morning. But then as the day goes by I' ve noticed the pain and swelling has returned, there is huge red patch over the area that spreads unto my tricep and bicep as well, delt is very hard and hot to touch. my left arm is starting to look like Rich Pianos oil filled arm almost 1 1/2 times bigger than my right arm and I get shooting pain that travels down to my fingers at time. Fever does not seem to be going away and has returned so I am thinking I need to go see a doctor at this point. I am pretty sure there is gotta be an infection going on, but what bothers me is that I took all necessary precausions( and I have OCD) at this point wondering if the vile I got could be contaminated. Its from one of the top sources on this site though. I don't know what to do. I wont dare take another shot of this product. Did I mention my arm still hurts like hell. I cant put on fucking t shirt without help.

Last edited:
Ehhh you gotta try everything twice right?? That's how you know you really really don't like it. No but really it's probably Doctor time. Like I said above, my shallow injection hurt like a bitch, made half my ass cheek swell up and get hard, red, and hot. But I don't believe I ever ran fever or any of that stuff. It took a good week to a week and a half to settle down.

With all honesty I rather get it on my arm than my ass. I can't even imagine what you went through brother. I feel like I want to cut my arm off at t his point. I used a one inch needle so its definitely deep enough in my case considering that my deltoid muscle is not very large.

If it's hard/got its pip...if it were squishy it be infection..go to the Dr if u want, but I'm certain it's standard pip. I have plenty of experience in doing dumb Shit, like trying to finish a cycle with high concentration bullshit lol

It normally takes 7 days to rid that bitch, for me anyway..u can ice it, then heat it...helps some

This has happened to me I pinned Saturday on my quad. Today red swollen first time pinning test ace. Same issue as yours. But I used a Slin 1/2 inch 27g .4 on the slin. I always used slins for trt dose.

I saw your thread, yeah it sucks. I guess everyone goes through this at one point, just wish I knew what exactly caused this. Scared to try another pin, thinking about going back to my Test C to be on the safe side. I couldn't possibly go through this shit again.

I saw your thread, yeah it sucks. I guess everyone goes through this at one point, just wish I knew what exactly caused this. Scared to try another pin, thinking about going back to my Test C to be on the safe side. I couldn't possibly go through this shit again.

Me too I was fine on cyp i test ace ed my delts are staring to get mild pip

If it's hard/got its pip...if it were squishy it be infection..go to the Dr if u want, but I'm certain it's standard pip. I have plenty of experience in doing dumb Shit, like trying to finish a cycle with high concentration bullshit lol[/QUOTE I always read about people talking about PIP, never in wildest dreams ever imagined this shit to be this fucking painful. It feels like I got shot in the upper arm arm and the pain keeps getting worse by the day.

If it's hard/got its pip...if it were squishy it be infection..go to the Dr if u want, but I'm certain it's standard pip. I have plenty of experience in doing dumb Shit, like trying to finish a cycle with high concentration bullshit lol

I always hear people talking about PIP, never imagined it'd be this fucking painful. It feels as if I got shot in my upper arm area. And the pain doesn't go away, just gets worse by the day for some reason.

Alright guys, so I took 600mg ibuprofen last night and went to bed, woke up with the swelling and the redness subsided, and felt better early this morning. But then as the day goes by I' ve noticed the pain and swelling has returned, there is huge red patch over the area that spreads unto my tricep and bicep as well, delt is very hard and hot to touch. my left arm is starting to look like Rich Pianos oil filled arm almost 1 1/2 times bigger than my right arm and I get shooting pain that travels down to my fingers at time. Fever does not seem to be going away and has returned so I am thinking I need to go see a doctor at this point. I am pretty sure there is gotta be an infection going on, but what bothers me is that I took all necessary precausions( and I have OCD) at this point wondering if the vile I got could be contaminated. Its from one of the top sources on this site though. I don't know what to do. I wont dare take another shot of this product. Did I mention my arm still hurts like hell. I cant put on fucking t shirt without help.

refer to this thread:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/pinned-quad-red-little-swollen-24869.html

I had the exact same reaction last cycle - tried different labs, same reaction. Pin was good, about a day later, it started to swell, get sore, red, etc. Was brutal. So, I have decided to stick with sarms instead. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom