napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious PIP question.

LouisVillan502

Did 3rd dose of test cyp 300 today. Went smooth. I had severe pain on my first and second pin. 1st one has recovered. 2nd has a red swollen knot on glute. Its bn 4 days and has not let up. I can barely sit down. Is it normal to b swollen and red??? I know pip is normal but i was thinking maybe infected?? Idk any feedback?? Mind u this is 1st cycle ever.

probably virgin muscle and the fact that you are injecting 300mgs of test per ml is on the higher end. maybe next time try 200-250mg. Make sure you monitor it, look for squishyness or puss and if you notice anything like this check your temperature if elevated seek medical attention immediately.

Red isn't good. Unless you're pasty as hell. Is it warmer than normal? Fever? Whose gear are you pinning again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be honest i always keep cephalexin on hand just in case, but then again im over cautious when it comes to infections i always sterilize everything and i use a filtered syringe to draw all compounds.

It happens - I have broken out in feverish sweats before. You might be allergic to the carrier oil. I would suggest dialing back and use less and then increase once the soreness goes down.
I know all too well the feeling. Hell one time I had major pip and my girl came in during the early morning and smacked me on my ass. Swear I almost had a tear

It happens - I have broken out in feverish sweats before. You might be allergic to the carrier oil. I would suggest dialing back and use less and then increase once the soreness goes down.
I know all too well the feeling. Hell one time I had major pip and my girl came in during the early morning and smacked me on my ass. Swear I almost had a tear

good point ! that can be as well

last cycle I had my right quad swell up about twice the size of my left couldn't walk around without limping and was bright red.. I was scared shit less it was infected it was like that for 4 days i told my self if no improvement by tomorrow I'm going to the clinic woke up the next day and swelling was down and went away with in the next day or so.. to this day I have no idea what happened. I assumed it was just a bad pin or I hit a nerve.

mine quad was warm as well anyway you can load up a picture for us to get a better look at it.. it's prob no big deal. mine had me freaking o was like what am I going to tell the doc what am I going to do

Look don't trip it goes away. Also you may have hit a nerve and injection went into the place of a nerve. You're going to be fine don't be a puss. It doesn't happen all the time by the way just be smart about your injection process and understand that some carrier oils can cause allergic reaction. Dial back dose to accommodate until you can reach desired dose.

This literally just happened to me last week. I always use 1" pins for quads and bury it. Just out of curiosity I used a ⅝" instead. The initial injection went great. The next day I started getting pip along with swelling and redness. Could barely bend my leg for 3-4 days. Redness and swelling went away and all is good. Lesson learned on my part. Deeper is better.
Just make sure to keep a close eye on it if it happens again. If you ever start running a fever you know something more is going on and time to go see the doc.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom