napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ludo's Log

Awesome log and results! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks billbobby. Appreciate the support

fucking awesome bro! keep up the great work! 13 lbs. man!?! fuck yeah!

Yes sirrrrr! Thanks Dylan.

Week 8 my cycle took off like a rocket. The MK2866 is kicking ass. All those lil nagging injuries are pretty much gone. Like I said earlier in my log I have always dealt with back issues because of herniated disc so I have never really been able to deadlift are squat really heavy.

Well today I PR my deadlift - 405lbs. I know I can go heavier. Just pacing myself, enjoying this too much to go backwards. Being a little cautious and patient, no setbacks. More PRs to come.

Thanks billbobby. Appreciate the support

Yes sirrrrr! Thanks Dylan.

Week 8 my cycle took off like a rocket. The MK2866 is kicking ass. All those lil nagging injuries are pretty much gone. Like I said earlier in my log I have always dealt with back issues because of herniated disc so I have never really been able to deadlift are squat really heavy.

Well today I PR my deadlift - 405lbs. I know I can go heavier. Just pacing myself, enjoying this too much to go backwards. Being a little cautious and patient, no setbacks. More PRs to come.
thats awesome bro, thats exactly what its supposed to be doing and im just beyond happy to hear that it is working like that for you!

1st thanks for all the support from the isarms fam. Shoutout to Dylan & Rick for getting me straight from the get go. If they didn't give a fuck I could very well be in hurting status right now. There is so much knowledge shared by the members. This is truly the place to be.

UPDATE

CURRENT STATS:
Weight : 209
BF% 13

I only put on 1 pound over the last 2 weeks but I look leaner to myself.

RANT:
BF% is a pain in the ass. I have read many threads about this and it seems as the consensus is look in the mirror. Fuck InBody. My last InBody said I was 5.9%. That is a big pile of steaming fresh bullshit. Average on my digital calipers is 11%. I look in the mirror and I see 13%. I will attach some pics.

WEEK 13 - Ester clearance - Pinning 3rd week of HCG

Cycle was great. Disappointed it went so fast.

SIDE EFFECTS:
Backne - Fought like hell be I could not get control over it. Yes, I watched Dylan's videos and tried all sorts of over the counter remedies including natural products. If anyone has advice for this it will be well received.
Tingling in right nipple (started week 9) - No pain or bump/lump. I just added a couple of back to back days of aromasin and it went away. Only happened twice.

HIGHLIGHTS:
Muscle-ups - Before cycle I could not do 1. I can do sets of 10 now.
Deadlift - 425 lbs
Bench - 3 sets 275 x 8
Weighted Pull-ups - 90lbs x 6
Weighted dips - 135lbs x 8
Back Squat - 275 x 20

I am most pleased with the strength in my back and core. Continuing to kill it. Full PCT ready to go. Will start thinking about my bridge next week. Will also be thinking about how I can dial in my nutrition more as my goal is to walk around at a BF% of 10 or 11. Got a new lady, can't wait to try the Triple X stack I have been saving. If its a diamond cutter like Rick said I will bring a shovel with me to dig her out of her mattress. Man Fuck this backne, I got to get rid of this shit.

It shows!! Kill it during pct!!!

Yes sir. Will do everything I can to keep this strength and these gainz. Will also be following your log. Like the detail.

you are NOT 13% LOLLLL come on bro... you are well below that... 9-10 at least and maybe a bit lower... your fucking back is badass! this is what i love to see! great job!!

Dylan. Man you just surprised the shit out of me. Wow. I know I am hard on myself but dam 9 - 10. I am really motivated to maintain or improve this. Big thanks! Don't know if you recall my 1st thread but these results would not have been possible without your advice. I followed it and look at me now. Thanks again!

Top Bottom