napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for some knowledge

menenkon

Hey there Dylan,

before I say anymore I just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan of your YouTube channel. I'm looking for some more knowledge before I decide whether or not to run my first cycle. I am pretty young (20yrs. Old) however, I am planing to compete in the fall and I have always been curious about steroids. Since my body would be new to the new this new substance I believe that I should only start with Test-prop and two SARMs on the side (GW-501516 & SR-9009) or (LGD-4033 & S-4). I was wondering which of the two I should consider and where could I possibly buy the SARMs because I tried your website, but it wasn't letting me.Also I was wondering what I should take while I'm on it to protect my body and what I should take once I finish my first cycle... In your honest and professional opinion to you think I should try a cycle or just the SARMs?

Dylan preaches safety in all of his videos. Steroids are not meant for anyone who's 20 years old.

At your age, you are too young for steroids. You should not be shutting yourself down being that young. At most, stick with sarms and wait a few years on the syeroids

You still have a few years of development and to build a solid base before considering AAS.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom