napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for Oral only cycle advice

I?m going to guess your trt is from a dr.
Donyounawlfninjectnorngoenin each week for a shot?
What level do they keep your test at?

I?m going to guess your trt is from a dr.
Donyounawlfninjectnorngoenin each week for a shot?
What level do they keep your test at?

Yes that is correct. From the doctor. We started off at 150mg and my T levels only were 400 after 3 months and she wanted to see if I could be at 600-800. It took 300mg until I hit 700. Do you guys think I need to get a second opinion?

Here is my opinion. I am not a dr. I have noticed those that go to a low t center seem to get higher mg than one would expect.
I myself am around 280 mg every week and only got my levels up to 600 on average.
I know that seems like a large dose to some people, and I do not disagree. However I feel that these dr or low T centers are using a real weak version of test. 250 - 300 mg per week, we should be seeing higher test numbers.
So I think if we bought a better quality or a stronger version we would not be injecting so much.
So in short I think our 250- 300 is not the same as others on the forum. Due to strength of product.
Also have seen that my numbers will drop a bout 100 -200 points when on Sarms or Tbol. This shouldn?t affect the numbers if it was a better quality test. Again I think they have a ?watered down version?.
Just my observation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom