napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd workout routin

NavySeal200

Hello,

I am curious as to if its better to workout muscles split up throughout the week i.e.: one group per day or stick with chest/ tri/shoulders, back/bi, legs. (That second split i will rotate 2 times a week).

I am currently running LGD at 10mg in the am for a 12 week cycle.

Stats:

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 160
BF: 10-12% (visible abs and ab veins)

Im also running lgd with creatine 5mg a day with high protein intake with BCAA. 12 weeks

noone can answer that... that depends on which routine YOUR body responds better to and that can only be established through trial and error... im NOT a fan of single body parts throughout the week... i have also taught to train two body parts each day but thats something you have to find out yourself...

dylan im doing a 12 week lgd 10mg . and i had an on cycle support so im taking it liver and organ support. It doesn't hurt to use it right. also im taking 5mg of creatine. and high protein intake. im using novladex for ptc 40/40/20/20 .is that good?

Hello,

I am curious as to if its better to workout muscles split up throughout the week i.e.: one group per day or stick with chest/ tri/shoulders, back/bi, legs. (That second split i will rotate 2 times a week).

I am currently running LGD at 10mg in the am for a 12 week cycle.

Stats:

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 160
BF: 10-12% (visible abs and ab veins)

There are many ways to successful training and everyone responds differently to them. You just have to find out what works best for you

dylan im doing a 12 week lgd 10mg . and i had an on cycle support so im taking it liver and organ support. It doesn't hurt to use it right. also im taking 5mg of creatine. and high protein intake. im using novladex for ptc 40/40/20/20 .is that good?
it wont hurt to use liver and organ support... its not necessary but it never hurt... no, your pct needs to have gw501516 in it as well to control cortisol... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW will prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

Top Bottom