napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lethargy, is this why?

Arek

This is my third ever test cycle
All my previous ones were Test Cyp 500mg/wk injections M&Th
AI EOD, did blood work followed up by my doctor before and after each cycle

Started up a new cycle about 4 weeks ago. Got blood work done, everything seemed fine.
3 weeks later after my first injection began to feel lethargic. No depression, i have motivation to lift, eat, work etc. Just simply want to nap all the time.

Does this have anything to do with me injecting only once a week of 350mgs/wk?
This has never happened before to me before, so im considering on splitting the dose into twice a week like how i used to, i feel that this one injection a week may be making my levels unstable and causing lethargy.

-182lbs
-10% BF
-5'-11"
-25 years old

Thoughts? Thanks.

I would definitely split the dose twice per week. I'm running 400mg cyp per week, but do two 200mg injections. Is this a test only cycle or are you running other compounds?

I would definitely split the dose twice per week. I'm running 400mg cyp per week, but do two 200mg injections. Is this a test only cycle or are you running other compounds?

Test Cyp only cycle, thus far test only cycles have been extremely beneficial for more so i dont want to stack yet

Test Cyp only cycle, thus far test only cycles have been extremely beneficial for more so i dont want to stack yet

Some would argue that at 25 you're too young to run gear, let alone on a third cycle, but props to you for not having ran multiple compounds. I suppose only time will tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some would argue that at 25 you're too young to run gear, let alone on a third cycle, but props to you for not having ran multiple compounds. I suppose only time will tell

I read and was told this as well, except i read this jusy recently lol. oh well, at least im not running tren and other harmful compounds and just keeping it simple. I only live once, I wish to achieve the body I want at a younger age. Many will say im crazy, but its my choice my body, whats most important is that im doing safe and i educated my self for a good 3-4 years before touching anything. I get blood work done before and after, my doctor knows what i am doing, he doesn't support it, but its not like he would tell me to fuck off and potential hurt myself.. gotta thank Dylan as well, 90% of my knowledge comes from him, extremely educated guy and i wouldn't be where i am regarding this situation because of him. Yes I train like a freak and i eat like a feak, naturally just wasnt doing it for me. Also, i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs. Im an overall healthy young male.

Thanks for your help man, ill start pinning twice a week!

Also having this same problem but I think it has to do with my AI, which is arimidex....could be bunk. Could a bunk AI being giving me lethargicness??? Please chime in im 24 5'9 at 190lbs. I eat pretty decent except for some heavy pizza cheats a couple times a week. I have been lifting since 16, but serious since 18. This is my 3-4 cycle of mainly test e and test prop. I also play around with dbol here and there, but have been getting underdosed dbol as well....thanks to the internet and thats also why im glad I signed up to isarms its very helpful.

Even on my trt dose of 125mg I split the pin 2x a week. If I do just one a week I will get lethargic. 2x a week keeps the blood levels more stable.

i have spoke out against once a week pinning for a very long time and this is one of the reasons... it does not happen to everyone that does it but it honestly happens to a significant amount of people and once they make the change to twice a week, everything begins to get better.. try this first and also check bloodwork again in a few weeks...

Give twice a week a try and see how that treats you....then please update us here to let us know if that did the job or not for you bro

Give twice a week a try and see how that treats you....then please update us here to let us know if that did the job or not for you bro

deff will tomorrow will be my second pin. Saturdays and Wednesdays since it was originally every saturday.

now read that back out load....and see if it sounds as ridiculous as it truely is...
man, i dont even know how to respond to that... i had to re read his post like 5 times to actually believe that was said... i eat pretty decent except a few days out of the week... LOL wow

UPDATE

Split the injections last week into two. Feeling MUCH better! I dont know if it may be placebo effect, wouldn't know if a long ester like cyp would change that quickly in regards to this situation. But i don't feel tired anymore!

great to hear brother! make sure you get PLENTY of water, potassium and don't let your carbs get too low

great to hear brother! make sure you get PLENTY of water, potassium and don't let your carbs get too low

All of those things for sure^^^^^^ I let my carbs get to low yesterday and I was dragging ass big time.

Top Bottom