napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Leg Pics for the haters... =)

thank you for your continuous support... i appreciate it...

tell your friend "shame on me for being born with a gyno issue" if we could all only be born perfect as he is then the world would be a far better place right... fuck... also, tell him to look at me now since its been removed.. then what? where's his 5% body fat body and his videos etc.? LOL

that's what im talking about with people that are spiteful and hateful for no reason whatsoever other than being jealous etc... it makes no sense to me but that's ok because so many others appreciate everything and write me on a daily basis and the videos are there for those kind of people... the ones that appreciate it and utilize it to save their lives...

we got a saying out here in Northern Cali ... HATING IS A WEAKNESS !

thank you for your continuous support... i appreciate it...

tell your friend "shame on me for being born with a gyno issue" if we could all only be born perfect as he is then the world would be a far better place right... fuck... also, tell him to look at me now since its been removed.. then what? where's his 5% body fat body and his videos etc.? LOL

that's what im talking about with people that are spiteful and hateful for no reason whatsoever other than being jealous etc... it makes no sense to me but that's ok because so many others appreciate everything and write me on a daily basis and the videos are there for those kind of people... the ones that appreciate it and utilize it to save their lives...

Amen brother. To make it worse I don't even care for the guy. He acts like I owe him answers.One thing for sure is that the hater only hurts himself.He is not hurting the one he hates...the anger is in HIS nervous system!

Top Bottom